Sponsored

JCP

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
James
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
67
Reaction score
16
Location
Bay Area
Vehicle(s)
2026 4runner TRD Offroad Premium

RunnerRocks

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
RedDog
Joined
Dec 15, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
431
Reaction score
283
Location
Nature
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD ORP (non-hybrid)
Finally finished the Westcott front preload collar lift, OME rear spring, and 35x12.5x18 Baja Boss AT tires.

Very surprised how well this rides compared to my 5th gen, even with the D-rated tires, it's very smooth.
Looks great.

Which OME springs ?
 

Wavy_Baby_Pro

TRD Pro
New member
First Name
Dallis
Joined
May 25, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
3
Reaction score
19
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner TRD PRO
Hello! I wanted to share what I've got going on so far with my 2026 Wave Maker Pro:

Suspension:
  • Westcott Designs Pre-load Collar lift kit
    • Top Hats were included with the PRO trim, they are advertised as optional but I went ahead and had them installed.
Wheels:
  • Relations Race Wheels (RRW)
    • 17" RR7-H Monoforged 2.0 Hybrid in Brushed aluminum
      • 0mm offset
        • I may add the protection rings later on, which will give it a "true" Beadlock look.
Tires:
  • General
    • Grabber x3
      • 35x12.50R17
I will add that I went with 0mm offset to have some poke since the PRO fenders do stick out a bit further. The crash bars were removed on each side. There was a very slight rub when the wheel was fully turned (hitting the front fender area). But since I have gotten an alignment, there has been no rubbing at all. I'm sure I will have more planned for it, but as of right now, I'm enjoying it.

See the original build thread at: https://www.4runner6g.com/forum/threads/2026-wave-maker-build.12495/


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! 40115-2252ec070e6ccbed84d44fabb82d7062 (1)

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! IMG_7349
2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! IMG_8215

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! IMG_7544
2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! IMG_8159


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! 40115-2252ec070e6ccbed84d44fabb82d7062a
 

jimbo285

SR5
Well-known member
First Name
Jim
Joined
Oct 17, 2025
Threads
19
Messages
69
Reaction score
33
Location
Fairbanks
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner
275/70R17 Nokian Outpost NAT. In case anyone wondered what these look like on stock SR5 wheels. I love it. Will probably find out firsthand how they do in snow because winter is rapidly approaching.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! IMG_4430
2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! IMG_4456
2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! IMG_4455
 

xp0nex

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Oct 9, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
154
Reaction score
92
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner ORP
what are you guys doing with your spare? I plan on running 35s but not sure what I want to do about the spare. I was planning on just completely removing it.
 

ThatSickRIp

SR5
Well-known member
First Name
TSR
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Threads
14
Messages
232
Reaction score
92
Location
VA
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner SR5
275/70R17 Nokian Outpost NAT. In case anyone wondered what these look like on stock SR5 wheels. I love it. Will probably find out firsthand how they do in snow because winter is rapidly approaching.

IMG_4430.webp
IMG_4456.webp
IMG_4455.webp
Nice!
I went 285/70 17 on my stock SR5 wheels and black lugs. I like the wheels the SR5 comes with, not bad at all for OEM. I bought a 5th online for my spare and will be doing all 5 for my rotations
 

RenoT4R

SR5
Active member
First Name
Justin
Joined
Sep 4, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
31
Reaction score
35
Location
Reno
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner , 2014 Raptor
A little recent change up.

Swapped the RC spacers for 5100's set at 1.6"

New Wheels: ModCo Forged MF 62 17x9 +25 Brushed
Tires: 285/75R17 Toyo AT3 C Rated

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! ModCo-18

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! ModCo-26

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! ModCo-11

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! ModCo-21


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! ModCo-24
 

ThatSickRIp

SR5
Well-known member
First Name
TSR
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Threads
14
Messages
232
Reaction score
92
Location
VA
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner SR5
A little recent change up.

Swapped the RC spacers for 5100's set at 1.6"

New Wheels: ModCo Forged MF 62 17x9 +25 Brushed
Tires: 285/75R17 Toyo AT3 C Rated

ModCo-18.webp

ModCo-26.webp

ModCo-11.webp

ModCo-21.webp


ModCo-24.webp
I usually dont like that color wheel, but those are clean as hell man. Very nice!

What final height did you get from setting the 5100s to 1.6"? Im leaning on the 5100s set at 1.1" due to height restrictions of my garage
 

RenoT4R

SR5
Active member
First Name
Justin
Joined
Sep 4, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
31
Reaction score
35
Location
Reno
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner , 2014 Raptor
@ThatSickRIp I know it's not the proper way to measure but from the ground to the fender these are the heights.

Front: 37.75"
Rear: 38"
 

ThatSickRIp

SR5
Well-known member
First Name
TSR
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Threads
14
Messages
232
Reaction score
92
Location
VA
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner SR5
@ThatSickRIp I know it's not the proper way to measure but from the ground to the fender these are the heights.

Front: 37.75"
Rear: 38"
Thanks! The 1.6" might still be an option then for when I do them, it appears that still keeps me where I will need to be for my overall height and not increasing too much
 

Nodak

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
2,790
Reaction score
1,575
Location
ND
Vehicle(s)
2026 4R Platinum Underground, 2025 4R Platinum Heritage Blue
Fuel Contra D643 Gloss Black Red Tint
20x9
6x139.7
5.79 Backspace
20mm Offset
106.10 bore (need to order hub centric ring to fit the oem 95.6 bore of the 6th gen)
38 lbs wheel
2500 lbs load per wheel

https://www.fueloffroad.com/fuel-1p...Z31MurTKJyg19IM0K9mPbXGGYyTQm0h3XRr0n8lDmK9at

put michelin defender ltx ms2 (XL load) in oem size on.

with discount tire specials ($80 instant off and military discount which came out to $228 off)

out the door was $3500

the wife likes them and its her 4runner so thats all that matters.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! 2026 4Runner Driver Side Wheel Closeup Resized


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! 2026 Driver Side Wheels Poke Resized


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! 40559-dab46ffa744e64695f4e9304f8e3c24


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! 40558-392a8ec8cf9452614920a9d62ea0e752
 

Beedeviled

Limited
Well-known member
First Name
Stacey
Joined
Mar 23, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
106
Reaction score
83
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner Limited
Finally upgraded my 26 Limited.
Westcott Preload kit
Arena A138 Lusso 22x9.5 +25
Toyo Open Country 285x55r22

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! IMG_7300
2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours! IMG_7298
Sponsored

 
 







Top