Sponsored

Search results

  1. Nevada TRD Cast Aluminum Running Boards

    Bump $400
  2. Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours!

    @ThatSickRIp I know it's not the proper way to measure but from the ground to the fender these are the heights. Front: 37.75" Rear: 38"
  3. Aftermarket Wheels, Bigger Tires, Lift Kits (Compilation) for 2025+ 4Runner 6th Gen -- Add Yours!

    A little recent change up. Swapped the RC spacers for 5100's set at 1.6" New Wheels: ModCo Forged MF 62 17x9 +25 Brushed Tires: 285/75R17 Toyo AT3 C Rated
  4. Nevada TRD Cast Aluminum Running Boards

    I recently switched to power steps so these are up for grabs. They were used for roughly 5k miles. No damage. Comes with hardware. I am located in Reno NV (Northern NV, not Vegas) Not willing to ship. $400
  5. OTT tune and air intake installed: drives amazing

    Thanks @BonRunner . That's exactly what I needed to hear. The way the factory tune lets the converter slip bugs me. I drive in tow haul mode quite a bit just because of that alone. I'll reach out to my local OTT guy.
  6. OTT tune and air intake installed: drives amazing

    @dandan310 @BonRunner does OTT change the trans / TCM tune as well? I had the OTT on my GEN3 Tacoma but was disappointed with driving characteristics. It did make more power but drove like crap. I only ask cause I am going to pull the trigger on something in the next few weeks. I'm on the fence...
  7. Nevada Rough Country 1.5" Leveling Kit

    $60 shipped This is just the 1.5" spacer. I do not have the .5" extra spacer that comes with this kit. 1.5" was perfectly level so I tossed the .5" spacer portion
  8. Nevada FREE Oversized Bottle Holder Molle Panel Mounted From Yotaverse

    Sure. I'm in sparks. PM me for address.
  9. Nevada Sold: FREE Oversized Bottle Holder Molle Panel Mounted From Yotaverse

    Bought this a few months ago from Yotaverse. I personally don't like it. My 26oz water bottle rattles and the 3D print quality is meh. But hey, it's free of you want it. Just send me a shipping label. D
  10. Just venting about my RRW Wheel order

    @theapoco01 nah, it's not that they can't afford to absorb the cost. I used to sell these when I worked at Pacific Wheel back in the day and we a handful of issues before they decided not cover finish warranties and cut us off as dealer. Even my personal OG RR2 pop in cap wheels peeled after a...
  11. SR5 build: 17x8.5 +22 offset ModCo M73, 285/70/17, 1.5" RC Leveling Kit and more to come

    @4RNerAndScrubs I removed the plate near the fire wall and pushed the front of the fender liner forward. Here are a few pics. Weather has been crappy.
  12. SR5 build: 17x8.5 +22 offset ModCo M73, 285/70/17, 1.5" RC Leveling Kit and more to come

    Bumped up to 285/75R17 tires. Looks a lot better IMO. The the 285/70's looked small. I did swap these BFG's out for Toyo AT3's. The BFG's shook pretty bad despite the the road force being within spec. The Toyos are smooth.
  13. Diode Dynamics Hitch-mount LED lighting pod

    I have one on my newer Raptor and I was getting weird issues with the C1R+Brake model and the towing light. Switched it to the standard C1 which is only a backup light and a tail light. That model didn't cause any issues.
  14. Buy Pre Painted Fender Flares and Door Handles?

    I'm looking to get OEM parts. Just wasn't sure if there were companies/dealers out there that sold them at decent price. IE my local dealer wanted $1300 for the the TRD running boards. The dealer 80 miles away sold them for $900. Just wasn't sure if there were any Toyota parts companies that...
  15. Buy Pre Painted Fender Flares and Door Handles?

    @papadop88 I'd like to have the oem ones painted but I'm a little snake bitten after my 23 Tacoma paint match. The "best place in town" did a terrible job. I think Reno NV is struggling in the quality department when it comes to body shops these days. At this rate, I'll probably leave them black.
  16. Pro Style Grill with Light Bar (by Taco Vinyl)

    My buddy owns a shop so I let him tackle it. He said the grille was a pain. Basically had to remove the front bumper cover and various other plastic parts. Way more involved than he anticipated. Taco Vinyl has a good YT video on the the install.
  17. Buy Pre Painted Fender Flares and Door Handles?

    I don't see Ice Cap with RC. And I am looking for OEM. I've had some aftermarket flares and quality can be rough.
  18. Pro Style Grill with Light Bar (by Taco Vinyl)

    Pre-ordered this last month. Just arrived this week. I opted for the color matched Ice Cap letters. It comes with grey letters as well. Overall quality is good. Lightbar is meh but that's to be expected given the grille and bar was $550. They did say you could make some brackets to run a BD or...
  19. SR5 build: 17x8.5 +22 offset ModCo M73, 285/70/17, 1.5" RC Leveling Kit and more to come

    @PatJc 1.5" looks perfectly level to me. 2" might be a little nose high. I didn't take measurements but just looking at it as it sits now, I wouldn't want to go any higher unless I raised the rear as well.



Top