Sponsored

What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ› 

828findadventure

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Threads
31
Messages
315
Reaction score
261
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma & Tundra
New rear shocks to eliminate the bounce.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ›  IMG_6763
Sponsored

 

Rat

Platinum
Member
First Name
Larry
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
11
Reaction score
23
Location
WV
Vehicle(s)
26 4Runner Platinum, 24 GMC Denali, 20 BMW 440xi Convertible
Less than three weeks ownership, finally had to get the airdam off. I figured while I was at it might as well replace the tow hooks and the skid plate. :)
2025 2026 4runner 6th gen What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ›  IMG_7098
 

lindseyk17

Limited
New member
First Name
lindsey
Joined
Sep 12, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
arkansas
Vehicle(s)
6G 4 runner
Added some more storage to the interior and comfort for long drives. The armrest slides on and off real easy. I probably won’t use it daily but definitely for some 10 hour drives. I have this summer. Purchased through Stickerfab
IMG_0088.webp
IMG_0090.jpeg
IMG_0091.jpeg
IMG_0092.jpeg
I love this console cover
 

mcj_orp

TRD Off-Road Premium
Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
8
Reaction score
7
Location
CA
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD Off Road Premium iForce MAX
Installed Toyota front recovery points. Was going to install NYTOPs but they're made in China, have no material or testing certification included and yet are sold with a 11,000 pound W.L.L. In my career that means something specific and I was okay paying a premium assured that some certification had been performed and objective quality assurance would be provided. Instead I got two stickers on one point that said: Proudly designed wherever and Made in China, and another that said WLL 11,000 pounds. I returned them

Lowered the spare tire to lubricate the hoist and found it's a chain hoist, no cable, so I used Krown Oil to preserve it. Torqued the previously installed Toyota rear recovery point bolts while the spare tire was down.
This is exactly why I pained mine. Didn't have confidence in 3rd party products not knowing where they were made or fi they were tested. Do they look as cool, no, but it cost me 10 dollars and a couple hours and it looks good enough.
 

Blackie1

Limited
Well-known member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Jun 9, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
46
Reaction score
31
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner
Hooked up our utility trailer and picked up all the flags on my kids flag route for his Boy Scout troop.
 

Joe Dirt

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Sep 24, 2025
Threads
20
Messages
490
Reaction score
240
Location
SoCal
Vehicle(s)
25 ORP
Finally done here are new pics with new 265/70R18 Falcon Wildpeak AT4W's on TRD Pro 20 mm offset wheels. Also added ARK splashguards front and rear. While at it painted calipers with G2 epoxy paint. Wish I had done it when they were new but with work they
20260906_125349.webp
came out nice.

20260906_125526.webp


20260906_125424.webp


20260906_125541.webp
I don't see the ark splash guards in your photos. All I see are the OE style 4Runner splash guards. I'm asking because I'm thinking of buying a set and would like to see how they look on fellow trucks instead of their website.
 

josiahg52

Trailhunter
Well-known member
First Name
Josiah
Joined
Jun 6, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
286
Reaction score
145
Location
Maine, United States
Vehicle(s)
2026 Trailhunter, 2018 Ram 2500, 2001 BMW M5, 2001 BMW X5 35d
I don't see the ark splash guards in your photos. All I see are the OE style 4Runner splash guards. I'm asking because I'm thinking of buying a set and would like to see how they look on fellow trucks instead of their website.
I can't see any splash guards at all. I see mud flaps.
 

WorldAblaze

TRD Off-Road Premium
Member
First Name
Shawn
Joined
May 28, 2026
Threads
6
Messages
22
Reaction score
12
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
2026 Heritage Blue 4Runner ORP i-FORCE MAX
Installed CBI Adventure Bumper. Took me pretty much the entire day working by myself. Had to call my cousin and his son over to hold it in place while I bolted it on.

Also swapped out the factory horns for something that doesn’t sound like a Corolla.


IMG_8931.webp


IMG_8932.webp


IMG_8934.webp


IMG_8935.webp


IMG_8939.webp
Looks good! How do you like it so far? Could you post some more pics of the new bumper with a few side shots? I was thinking about getting this instead of waiting for the ARB Summit bumper.
Sponsored

 
 







Top