Sponsored

What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ› 

ThatSickRIp

SR5
Well-known member
First Name
TSR
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Threads
14
Messages
227
Reaction score
88
Location
VA
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner SR5
Got the Carista app yesterday and made some changes:

Lane change signal to 5 instead of 3
Windows down with fob button hold or key
ANC is off
ESE is off

I took it for a test drive since I also installed the DRIFTR roof rack Saturday, and I probably shouldve left the ANC on until I have the front fairing adjusted because I cant tell whats the roof rack and what is from the ANC being off πŸ˜‚
Sponsored

 

Wandering Sagebrush

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
Joined
May 19, 2026
Threads
8
Messages
55
Reaction score
40
Location
NE Oregon
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner TRD Off Road
Nothing to see, but I did pick up a set of take off TRD Off Road rims and tires to use with my winter tires.
 

bowhun2r

Limited
Member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Aug 24, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
22
Reaction score
41
Location
Pittsburgh
Vehicle(s)
26 4R Limited : 26 Volvo XC60 (wife's)
Enjoyed my morning walk with my pup. Fog was awesome and the 30 second delay before shutting down made for a great pic. This is my 8th 4R dating back to 2003. Best one yet (and that's with a limited 4th gen V8 in there). And yes.. I just aged myself but I'm fine with that.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ›  IMG_3140
 

Mike N

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
May 15, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
182
Reaction score
140
Location
Rochester, NY
Vehicle(s)
2025 Toyota 4Runner
Last weekend added a set of 4 Lasfit rock lights. Wired to my Auxbeam switch panel. Kit will accept up to 8 lights. Adding 2 more soon.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ›  20260929_090119
 

BonRunner

TRD Sport Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
461
Reaction score
528
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD Sport Premium / WCP
Installed Meso dome light. Excellent quality & color temp. Red is easy on the eyes at night in pitch black & doesn't attract mosquitos/bugs when overlanding!

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ›  20261001_162632


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ›  20261001_162717
 

morsk

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
May 22, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
141
Reaction score
77
Location
NY
Vehicle(s)
2026 SR5
Swapped the upper grille for the TRD Pro grille
Added Stickerfab Tri Color TRD badge
Added Stickerfab glovebox anti-rattle fix (honestly, I didn’t have any issues here but bought it because why not)
Added Stickerfab amber fog lights overlay (these didn’t really click in as expected, wouldn’t be surprised if they fall out with time…kind of disappointed)

had to get the grille swapped at the dealer. I tried to do it myself about a month ago and failed removing the clips from the grille

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ›  HEIF Imag
 

mcd_ovrlnd

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
41
Messages
439
Reaction score
237
Location
SE PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD PRO
I disconnected the OEM cargo lights and the add-on LED lights in the cargo area. They are so bright, and I hate not being able to control them. Added two Kingpin 28” light bars with dimmer. One of the rear hatch and one on my overhead molle tray. Now I can control on/off, can dim and can select white or red.
 

ThatSickRIp

SR5
Well-known member
First Name
TSR
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Threads
14
Messages
227
Reaction score
88
Location
VA
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner SR5
Did second oil change at 1275 miles. Wanted 1500, but we have a trip coming up next weekend, and it wouldve put me at over 2k if I changed it after. I know it wouldve been fine, but I want to follow the OCI posted here for the first 5k miles.
 

BonRunner

TRD Sport Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
461
Reaction score
528
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD Sport Premium / WCP
Tried to install the popular A-pillar grab handle mod for the Tacoma model (4th gen), hoping it would fit on our 6th gen.

Turned out the holes & bolts do not line up with our 6th gen. Our is 8.5", Tacoma is 7.5".

Lucky I can return with ease on Amazon πŸ˜…

To all the shopper on Lexland, please keep in mind that that this is the same aftermarket item and won't fit on your 4Runner.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ›  20261003_150655


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ›  20261003_150605


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ›  20261003_142358


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ›  20261003_151759


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§ 🧰 πŸ›  20261003_151601
 

mcd_ovrlnd

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
41
Messages
439
Reaction score
237
Location
SE PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD PRO
After weeks of going back and forth with Goose Gear and Air Down Gear Up over email, text, video and phone, I pulled the trigger on Goose Gear’s stealth sleep system. I plan on installing the rear base plate immediately but only deploying the second seat deletes from spring to fall each year.
Sponsored

 
 







Top