Did you fuse tap into the fuse panel or just pull power from the battery?
Some switch panel only allow power on via ACC fuse. This switch panel has dual mode that you can select, either battery or ACC.Did you fuse tap into the fuse panel or just pull power from the battery?
Do you have the JBL sound system? I have a '25 ORP and did sound deadening in my front doors plus added Beat Sonic's front door speaker vibration deadening kits. Also added a Beat Sonic amp. This really improved audio output and sound quality plus quieted my cab. Easy install with the 4Runner having easily removable door cards.Soundskin door kit and spent some time the last few days in different driving conditions. The audio is much fuller and warmer sound. Clarity has drasticallyincreased, handles bass very well, eliminated vibrations and rattles I was experiencing on driver side door, and it has been significantly better holding conversations with passengers without talking loudly due to road noises. It's no German car, but wish I did this sooner!
Adding door seal weather stripping on front of rear doors is also helpful. They seal the gap between front and rear doors. Available on Amazon for under $10. Install takes like 5 minutes per side reduces road and wind noise in the cabin.Soundskin door kit and spent some time the last few days in different driving conditions. The audio is much fuller and warmer sound. Clarity has drasticallyincreased, handles bass very well, eliminated vibrations and rattles I was experiencing on driver side door, and it has been significantly better holding conversations with passengers without talking loudly due to road noises. It's no German car, but wish I did this sooner!
Sure here it is. Just have to trim a little off the bottom. Works great.Yeah I'm rocking the Beatsonic amp too. You got the link to the weatherstrip? Don't think I need it now but just curious what you're referring to