Sponsored

Search results

  1. OEM Onboard Air Compressor (Tire Inflator) install complete using how-to DIY

    Yea, I saw that. Nice work by the way. Ed Martin Toyota posted a youtube video using the rear connection on a Hybrid ORP.
  2. OEM Onboard Air Compressor (Tire Inflator) install complete using how-to DIY

    Right but as far as I can tell by other people installing it, it should be there, no? It seems defective as it's missing a blade. And the connection is there.
  3. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    1k mile break-in oil & filter change yesterday (947 to be exact). Oil was very dirty and smelled a bit like gasoline. I was surprised how dirty it was for the low mileage. Did not see any metal particles. Previous: - Added TRD skid plate - Painted front recovery hooks red - Window tint - Xpel...
  4. Hood shaking possible fix?

    I just traded in a 2025 Ford Explorer ST for the ORP Hybrid and I thought the exact oposite. Finish and overall quality seem so much better in the 4runner. Long term relability is still a slight debate but there are many stories of peoples ecoboost transmissions dying at 70k miles. We will see :)
  5. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    This is exactly why I pained mine. Didn't have confidence in 3rd party products not knowing where they were made or fi they were tested. Do they look as cool, no, but it cost me 10 dollars and a couple hours and it looks good enough.



Top