Sponsored

Where are you keeping your change? Recommended accessories?

tacosandbeer

TRD Off-Road Premium
Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Apr 24, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Location
St. Paul, MN
Vehicle(s)
4 Runner TRD Off Road Pro 6th Gen
I may be old school, but I like to keep a fair amount of change in the car (parking meters, ice cream truck, whatever). There's no good place to store change in my 25 4Runner, or am I missing it?

Has anyone solved this problem with an accessory they recommend?
Sponsored

 

Nodak

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
66
Messages
2,741
Reaction score
1,554
Location
ND
Vehicle(s)
2026 4R Platinum Underground, 2025 4R Platinum Heritage Blue
i just dump all my change in the cup holder, most of my drinks dont fit the holder down to the bottom so there is plenty of spare space for coins.
 

HVLA

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Feb 28, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
791
Reaction score
580
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
If I use cash I always leave coins in a tip jar/coin tray near the check out. If I ever end up with any I drop them in a giant coin container in a closet at home. I cant stand hearing coins clanging around in the console/cupholder.
 

zionvaldez

Limited
Active member
First Name
Zion
Joined
Oct 3, 2025
Threads
12
Messages
35
Reaction score
24
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
I may be old school, but I like to keep a fair amount of change in the car (parking meters, ice cream truck, whatever). There's no good place to store change in my 25 4Runner, or am I missing it?

Has anyone solved this problem with an accessory they recommend?
I know this is an old post, but in case you're still looking, I have this insert that holds way more change than I expected: https://link.amazon/B05Z0R1hB
 

Nodak

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
66
Messages
2,741
Reaction score
1,554
Location
ND
Vehicle(s)
2026 4R Platinum Underground, 2025 4R Platinum Heritage Blue
oh man, you people carry change :unsure:

usually i just drop it in the cup holder, barely use it for a drink as it is. only time i use it to hold drink is my cross country trip from ND to GA

i think in 12 yrs on the 14 limited, i had maybe $2-$3 dollars of change in the cup holder. we dont have any use up here for it, unlike the toll states.
 

get.outside.75

Limited
Well-known member
First Name
Brian
Joined
Jul 13, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
224
Reaction score
221
Location
Charlotte
Vehicle(s)
Limited iForce max
I keep a couple quarters that fell out of my pocket under the seat, under the vent, and if I am lucky, under the carpet too. Zero chance of losing it, or getting it.
 
 







Top