Sponsored

Search results

  1. Any updates on OEM 2.5" TRD Suspension Lift?

    Yep. Which is why it is crazy to go with any other lift. You cannot beat the value here.
  2. Which drive mode do you prefer to drive in?

    I drive my Tundra in Tow+ until I get on the interstate or at 60mph+. It is awesome!
  3. Carista function and Alternative apps

    What specific features can you enable/disable on a Toyota with the tool you recommend that you cannot with Carista? That is what you said.
  4. 4Runner Backseat Leg Room

    I am confused by your post. Are we talking baby car seats? Your seat? Your wife's seat? What exactly is happening? Also, you have slid the backseat back as far as it goes already?
  5. Carista function and Alternative apps

    So we should just take your word for it? Why would you not provide any examples of what this "more" is?
  6. Which drive mode do you prefer to drive in?

    19mpg is what dash says. Dont really care. Didnt buy it for mpg.
  7. Which drive mode do you prefer to drive in?

    I actually like the sound. I know it is fake, but i enjoy it. I wish my Tundra had it but it is an SR5 so it doesnt.
  8. Oil Change Interval. Yes I know it has been covered over and over. My two cents.

    Not to mention the people who dont want to leave their entire life decisions up to software code "written" by some dude letting AI fire up a PR he spends 15 seconds scanning while the WOW server is loading.
  9. Which drive mode do you prefer to drive in?

    Inside cabin only. Speakers.
  10. Which drive mode do you prefer to drive in?

    Sport always. The steering response alone makes it worth it.
  11. Oil Change Interval. Yes I know it has been covered over and over. My two cents.

    Pop the valve cover at 100k after 10k mile oil changes on a turbo 4 and get back to me.
  12. Oil Change Interval. Yes I know it has been covered over and over. My two cents.

    Testing videos are great. Unless you are blind you can look at 5k mile oil and 10k mile oil and see the difference. If you do that and still believe Toyota's 10k change then I guess good luck.
  13. Anyone replaced their brake rotors with better ones?

    Which is exactly what you want if you added a bunch of weight such as tires, bumpers, armor....
  14. Emergency lighting suggestions

    3 pack of coastal headlamps at costco is $29.99. They stay charged for a long time. Plug one in when it goes dead and pick up the next one. Easy.
  15. My Brain is Fried!

    If you are worried about warranty and money isnt an issue just stick with toyota parts installed at the dealer. TRD lift, TRD Pro wheels, and stick with the same Falken Wildpeaks but maybe air them down slightly. Done. Easy.
  16. Called purchasing dealer about a VSA (Vehicle Service Agreement)...turns out I have one. I don't remember it being discussed.

    Or a shower cookie after you finish your chili with no beans of course.
  17. Called purchasing dealer about a VSA (Vehicle Service Agreement)...turns out I have one. I don't remember it being discussed.

    :ROFLMAO: Getting back $5,500 is awesome! See you on the "otherside". 🔫



Top