Sponsored

Search results

  1. Tuning Facts - Understand Your 4Runner Like We Do at CAMTuning

    Check this out https://www.hotrod.com/how-to/hrdp-1009-what-ever-happened-to-smokeys-hot-vapor-engine
  2. Drive Mode vs Oil Operating Temp

    There’s a few threads here, regarding oil catch cans. Long story short. Not needed on these engines due to the crankcase ventilation design. Wanted to put one on and contacted a company that I have used before. All they do is catch cans. They advised not to use one. Isn’t needed.
  3. TRD Pro upper grille question.

    There are videos out there. Take special care removing the flares. They are fragile, too fragile. Have epoxy on hand to mend the clips.
  4. Rear sag with travel trailer

    Are you talking about tongue weight? It is inherent in anything that is connected to a hitch. It is why there is a ā€œrakeā€ from the factory. 500# is the max for tongue weight. I don’t know what your towing experience is but get that wrong and it’s a recipe for disaster. Too much is just as bad as...
  5. Drive Mode vs Oil Operating Temp

    I started reading this and thinking to myself. I couldn’t wait to get to the to the end and comment, yet another neurotic thread. But, your concern is kinda legitimate. You brought me back 40 years to auto mechanics class. The teacher told us, never buy a car from a little old lady. It might...
  6. Where are you keeping your change? Recommended accessories?

    In the, leave a penny, pick a penny cup on the counter
  7. Which drive mode do you prefer to drive in?

    Tow/haul. When I had the Tundra it made it feel like a completely different vehicle. The wife’s new IS gives you the ability to turn off the fake engine noise.
  8. Which drive mode do you prefer to drive in?

    The sound you are hearing is AI
  9. Ceramic tint shopping. Llumar or XPEL? Post your pics.

    Iā€˜ve never seen the box that the roll of tint came out of. I can only assume I got what I paid for
  10. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    Do you have to put two more blocks on the front when you start adding all of this weight?
  11. Accidental Drive Mode Switching by bumping dial

    I’ve done it twice. First time, ā€œWhy the heck does my steering feel weirdā€. Somehow did it a second time.
  12. Anybody know of where a 12v ignition signal is in the back of a TRD ORP Hybrid?

    You have 12 volts at the trailer harness. You also have running lights that could also be of use if you are just looking for a signal
  13. Seat Jackers - anyone installed ?

    I don’t know about all models, but, mine came with a ā€œseat jackerā€ switch on the side.
  14. If you designed the 2027 4RunneršŸš™, what’s the one thing you’d change?

    There are a few things that bug me, but, for the most part. I am content. I drove a pickup for 35 years. I was tired. I have always wanted a 4 Runner but I could not stand the ride. Toyota fixed my biggest problems I had with the 4 Runner. Power and handling. It can get out of its way and I...
  15. Hear the MagnaFlow Overland Series Exhaust System

    I just have a hard time accepting the fact that this exhaust is only $100 cheaper than the Tundra which has considerably more material and bigger pipe. The price point is way off.
  16. Straps Installed in Trunk Cubby

    I didn’t get the 15 speaker system like you.
  17. JBL PREMIUM SYSTEM ~ NEW INFORMATION for Optical or RCA Out & DSP Integration!

    I went into a local place a year ago and was just looking to buy replacement speakers. They told me not to touch the speakers, that they weren’t really all that bad. They started talking about a 4 Runner that they just did. Sound deadening and installing the Hellix unit. They quoted me with a...



Top