Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Yeah I'm rocking the Beatsonic amp too. You got the link to the weatherstrip? Don't think I need it now but just curious what you're referring to
  2. What did you do to your 6th Gen 4Runner today?? 👨🏻‍🔧 🧰 🛠

    Soundskin door kit and spent some time the last few days in different driving conditions. The audio is much fuller and warmer sound. Clarity has drasticallyincreased, handles bass very well, eliminated vibrations and rattles I was experiencing on driver side door, and it has been significantly...
  3. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    Honestly just for pure convenience of one button to control this setting. The likelihood of me using 1 instead of the other would be minimal, given its use case.
  4. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    Hey, new to lighting here and interested in running the dissent bumper. How are you guys planning on wiring up the s2? I've got the aux switches and wondering if I could link them with squadron ditch lights to come on together using AUX3? Not sure if that's possible, but I figured adding up the...
  5. YotaTune

    Dealerships are installing OTT? Tell me more. Seattle area has been a PITA trying to get someone the last few months
  6. 40% Sale on TRD OEM parts from Toyota (+ free shipping)

    anyone know if the trd pro grills qualify?
  7. BLACK Photos 4Runner 6th Gen (2025+)

    If you're going ceramic and have a black runner, I'd recommend going at least 15 up front, and 30 rears for a more balanced, even look. 20s is a bit too light imo
  8. Looking for shop recommendation in or around Portland

    Which shop in Seattle? I'm looking for a place as well to install some parts
  9. Cobb Tuning Air Intake released for 6th Gen 4Runner

    Hell yeah! Can't wait to see more Cobb products
  10. 4Runner Oil Catch Can (SXTH Element)

    Can't wait! Watching for more info
  11. Limited Finally Arrived/Received

    Congrats! Amazing court combo
  12. Highest Mileage 6th Gen 4Runner (30,800 Highest Reported So Far)?

    11k here, bought end of July 🤙
  13. How do you know what suspension is right for you??

    I'm in the similar mod path and factoring in the hybrid battery weight, I'm very much leaning towards OME mt64. They seem perfect for my use case and should be able to support the weight without sagging.
  14. Dobinsons 6th Gen 4Runner Build | NYTOP Full Armor & ADV-Classic Beadlocks

    The build looks great! Y'all should consider selling gloss black fenders 👀
  15. Which is the best Drive Mode when using 4H or 4L

    I've always been in normal mode, but no way you'd have an issue otherwise they'd remove the ability to
  16. 2026 Trailhunter Delivery

    Congrats and welcome!
  17. Just venting about my RRW Wheel order

    Who knew buyer's had rights and protection?



Top