Sponsored

Mangoal

TRD Sport
Member
Site Sponsor
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
5
Reaction score
7
Location
North America
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Sport (Test Vehicle)
Hey everyone,

If you've been looking to add a clean, factory-look dashcam to your 2025 or 2026 4Runner without dealing with messy wires hanging down from the windshield, this is your chance to grab 1 free Mangoal OEM-Style 4K Dashcam with free shipping!

How to enter: Just post a picture of your 4Runner in the replies below!

The Draw & Rules:
  • Cutoff: October 8 at 7:00 PM PT.
  • Method & Fair Play: We'll use Random.org to generate a sequence of random post numbers. Going left to right, the first valid entry with a 4Runner photo wins (skipping non-photo replies, duplicates, or official updates). We'll post the Random.org screenshot after the draw.
The Catch: If you win, all we ask is an honest install and review thread once you get it hooked up.

Heads up guys: I’ll be taking a short holiday break soon. We’re keeping the giveaway open all through the break so everyone has time to jump in! I’ll run the random draw right when I’m back. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to drop a reply in the thread and I’ll catch up with everyone as soon as I get back. Good luck 🎲

If you don't want to wait and want to check out the lineup right now, you can take a look here: Toyota 4Runner Collection

Good luck everyone! 👍
1790752056780-br.webp
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

refone

TRD Off-Road Premium
Member
First Name
fel
Joined
Mar 15, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
22
Reaction score
22
Location
Miami FL.
Vehicle(s)
4RUNNER HYBRID 4WD TRD OFF-ROAD PREMIUM, Subaru Crosstrek
I want it!! 📸🥳
Is it a front camera, or front and rear?
IMG_7130.webp




Hey everyone,

If you've been looking to add a clean, factory-look dashcam to your 2025 or 2026 4Runner without dealing with messy wires hanging down from the windshield, this is your chance to grab one on us.

How to enter: Just post a picture of your 4Runner in the replies below!

The Draw & Rules:
  • Cutoff: October 8 at 7:00 PM PT.
  • Method & Fair Play: We'll use Random.org to generate a sequence of random post numbers. Going left to right, the first valid entry with a 4Runner photo wins (skipping non-photo replies, duplicates, or official updates). We'll post the Random.org screenshot after the draw.
The Catch: If you win, all we ask is an honest install and review thread once you get it hooked up.

Heads up guys: I’ll be taking a short holiday break soon. We’re keeping the giveaway open all through the break so everyone has time to jump in! I’ll run the random draw right when I’m back. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to drop a reply in the thread and I’ll catch up with everyone as soon as I get back. Good luck 🎲

If you don't want to wait and want to check out the lineup right now, you can take a look here: Toyota 4Runner Collection

Good luck everyone! 👍
View attachment 44329
 

Attachments

  • 0 bytes Views: 0

chinook

TRD Off-Road Premium
Member
First Name
jay
Joined
Nov 16, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Location
wa
Vehicle(s)
fzj80,gx470,6g4tr
안녕하세요 여러분,

2025년식 또는 2026년식 4Runner에 순수한 순정처럼 보이는 블랙박스를 장착하고 있지만, 앞유리에서 닳게 지는 전선 때문에 미안하다면, 지금이 바로 우리가 무료로 제공하는 블랙박스를 구매할 기회입니다.

참여 방법: 여러분의 4Runner 사진을 보내주세요!

판결 및 규칙:
  • 행사일: 10월 8일 오후 7시 (태평양 표준시)
  • 방법 및 공정성: Random.org를 사용하여 게시물을 생성합니다. 왼쪽에서 오른쪽으로, 4Runner 사진이 포함된 첫 번째 소수의 일치하는 부분이 있습니다(사진이 없는 댓글, 일부 삼촌, 공식 업데이트는 제외됩니다). 처리 후 Random.org 스크린샷을 게시하겠습니다.
조건이 있으면, 설치 및 사용 후기를 솔직하게 작성해 주셔야 합니다.

여러분, 곧 짧은 휴가를 소개합니다. 휴가 기간 동안에도 이벤트가 계속 진행되고 있으며 모두 참여하실 수 있습니다! 내가 돌려보내면 될 것 같아요. 처리해 주시기 바랍니다. 제가 돌아오도록 모두 답변해 드리겠습니다. 당신을 믿어요!🎲

기다리기 싫고 지금 바로 확인할 수 있는 오래된, 여기에서 확인하실 수 있습니다: 토요타 4Runner

모두를 신뢰합니다!👍
View attachment 44329
[/인용하다][/인용]
안녕하세요 여러분,

2025년식 또는 2026년식 4Runner에 깔끔하고 순정처럼 보이는 블랙박스를 장착하고 싶었지만, 앞유리에서 지저분하게 늘어지는 전선 때문에 고민하셨다면, 지금이 바로 저희가 무료로 제공하는 블랙박스를 구매할 기회입니다.

참여 방법: 댓글에 여러분의 4Runner 사진을 올려주세요!

추첨 및 규칙:
  • 마감일: 10월 8일 오후 7시 (태평양 표준시)
  • 방법 및 공정성: Random.org를 사용하여 무작위 게시물 번호를 생성합니다. 왼쪽에서 오른쪽으로, 4Runner 사진이 포함된 첫 번째 유효한 응모작이 당첨됩니다(사진이 없는 댓글, 중복 응모작, 공식 업데이트는 제외). 추첨 후 Random.org 스크린샷을 게시하겠습니다.
조건: 당첨되시면, 설치 및 사용 후기를 솔직하게 작성해 주시면 됩니다.

여러분, 곧 짧은 휴가를 떠날 예정입니다. 휴가 기간 동안에도 이벤트는 계속 진행되니 모두 참여하실 수 있어요! 제가 돌아오자마자 추첨을 진행할 거예요. 그동안 궁금한 점이 있으시면 댓글로 남겨주세요. 제가 돌아오는 대로 모두 답변드리겠습니다. 행운을 빌어요!🎲

기다리기 싫고 지금 바로 라인업을 확인하고 싶으시다면, 여기에서 확인하실 수 있습니다: 토요타 4Runner 컬렉션

모두 행운을 빌어요!👍
View attachment 44329
[/인용하다]
Hey everyone,

If you've been looking to add a clean, factory-look dashcam to your 2025 or 2026 4Runner without dealing with messy wires hanging down from the windshield, this is your chance to grab one on us.

How to enter: Just post a picture of your 4Runner in the replies below!

The Draw & Rules:
  • Cutoff: October 8 at 7:00 PM PT.
  • Method & Fair Play: We'll use Random.org to generate a sequence of random post numbers. Going left to right, the first valid entry with a 4Runner photo wins (skipping non-photo replies, duplicates, or official updates). We'll post the Random.org screenshot after the draw.
The Catch: If you win, all we ask is an honest install and review thread once you get it hooked up.

Heads up guys: I’ll be taking a short holiday break soon. We’re keeping the giveaway open all through the break so everyone has time to jump in! I’ll run the random draw right when I’m back. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to drop a reply in the thread and I’ll catch up with everyone as soon as I get back. Good luck 🎲

If you don't want to wait and want to check out the lineup right now, you can take a look here: Toyota 4Runner Collection

Good luck everyone! 👍
View attachment 44329
It is absolutely necessary. Please give me the opportunity to use a good product.

20260926_190748.webp
 

Attachments

  • 0 bytes Views: 0

horbit

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
225
Reaction score
158
Location
DFW
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner Off Road Premium, 2026 Aprilia RS660
These come out of the same factory fitcamx uses.
 

Clayton Carlos

TRD Sport Premium
New member
First Name
Clayton
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Spokane, Washington
Vehicle(s)
2026 Toyota 4Runner TRD Sport Premium
Hey everyone,

If you've been looking to add a clean, factory-look dashcam to your 2025 or 2026 4Runner without dealing with messy wires hanging down from the windshield, this is your chance to grab one on us.

How to enter: Just post a picture of your 4Runner in the replies below!

The Draw & Rules:
  • Cutoff: October 8 at 7:00 PM PT.
  • Method & Fair Play: We'll use Random.org to generate a sequence of random post numbers. Going left to right, the first valid entry with a 4Runner photo wins (skipping non-photo replies, duplicates, or official updates). We'll post the Random.org screenshot after the draw.
The Catch: If you win, all we ask is an honest install and review thread once you get it hooked up.

Heads up guys: I’ll be taking a short holiday break soon. We’re keeping the giveaway open all through the break so everyone has time to jump in! I’ll run the random draw right when I’m back. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to drop a reply in the thread and I’ll catch up with everyone as soon as I get back. Good luck 🎲

If you don't want to wait and want to check out the lineup right now, you can take a look here: Toyota 4Runner Collection

Good luck everyone! 👍
View attachment 44329
Pick me. Clayton Carlos

IMG_7609.webp
 

Attachments

  • 0 bytes Views: 0

Dilly

TRD Pro
Active member
First Name
Braden
Joined
Jun 9, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
32
Reaction score
32
Location
U.S.
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Pro, BMW 335i coupe
Hey everyone,

If you've been looking to add a clean, factory-look dashcam to your 2025 or 2026 4Runner without dealing with messy wires hanging down from the windshield, this is your chance to grab one on us.

How to enter: Just post a picture of your 4Runner in the replies below!

The Draw & Rules:
  • Cutoff: October 8 at 7:00 PM PT.
  • Method & Fair Play: We'll use Random.org to generate a sequence of random post numbers. Going left to right, the first valid entry with a 4Runner photo wins (skipping non-photo replies, duplicates, or official updates). We'll post the Random.org screenshot after the draw.
The Catch: If you win, all we ask is an honest install and review thread once you get it hooked up.

Heads up guys: I’ll be taking a short holiday break soon. We’re keeping the giveaway open all through the break so everyone has time to jump in! I’ll run the random draw right when I’m back. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to drop a reply in the thread and I’ll catch up with everyone as soon as I get back. Good luck 🎲

If you don't want to wait and want to check out the lineup right now, you can take a look here: Toyota 4Runner Collection

Good luck everyone! 👍
View attachment 44329
IMG_0463.webp
 

Attachments

  • 0 bytes Views: 0

the_Mayan_Infidel

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Threads
9
Messages
56
Reaction score
69
Location
Oregon
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner SR5
Hey everyone,

If you've been looking to add a clean, factory-look dashcam to your 2025 or 2026 4Runner without dealing with messy wires hanging down from the windshield, this is your chance to grab one on us.

How to enter: Just post a picture of your 4Runner in the replies below!

The Draw & Rules:
  • Cutoff: October 8 at 7:00 PM PT.
  • Method & Fair Play: We'll use Random.org to generate a sequence of random post numbers. Going left to right, the first valid entry with a 4Runner photo wins (skipping non-photo replies, duplicates, or official updates). We'll post the Random.org screenshot after the draw.
The Catch: If you win, all we ask is an honest install and review thread once you get it hooked up.

Heads up guys: I’ll be taking a short holiday break soon. We’re keeping the giveaway open all through the break so everyone has time to jump in! I’ll run the random draw right when I’m back. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to drop a reply in the thread and I’ll catch up with everyone as soon as I get back. Good luck 🎲

If you don't want to wait and want to check out the lineup right now, you can take a look here: Toyota 4Runner Collection

Good luck everyone! 👍
View attachment 44329
Charlie would definitely appreciate the added safety!

20260822_171520.webp
 

Attachments

  • 0 bytes Views: 0
 







Top