Sponsored

Search results

  1. GIVEAWAY! Mangoal OEM-Style 4K Dashcam for the 6th Gen 4Runner

    Charlie would definitely appreciate the added safety!
  2. Who’s Running The New AlphaRex Luxx or Nova Tail Lights on Their 6G?

    Just installed my Luxx smoke tail lights. No complaints! These are definitely worth the money. Only issue I had was not making sure the prongs were aligned correctly when I plugged them into the single connector. Once aligned, there is an audible click when you plug them in correctly.
  3. How to Smoke Test the Intake System for Leaks on the 2.4L Turbo Toyota

    Great video and good advice! This will make me triple check my work after I install my charge pipes and turbo inlet.
  4. Wash and install(s)

    Yeah, Josh did a review but it was for Ryobi's auto pressure washer which came out after I had purchased the one I have. You are correct about spending so much money on this stuff lol, but it's fun as a mf'r!
  5. Wash and install(s)

    I think I replied to you by just adding a new comment 😅
  6. Wash and install(s)

    The QUIVR Foam cannon is amazing! It has plenty of features that make it easy and effective to get the job done. Only other Foam cannon I used before was Chemical Guys big mouth cannon, and that thing sucked!! The MJJC snow Foam is crazy! This stuff sprays on thick and it sticks for a good...
  7. Wash and install(s)

    Today, my 4R got a bath and so I finally got the chance to use my new detailing section I created in my garage. I also installed my pair of new Alpharex Luxx led tail lights which I ordered from YotaWolf Off-road. I also ATTEMPTED to install the Aspire Auto Accessories wide view mirrors...
  8. Mudflap Needed For SR5 with +18 offset wheels

    Ark mudflaps work for me.
  9. Who’s Running The New AlphaRex Luxx or Nova Tail Lights on Their 6G?

    These just barely started shipping out. I get mine on Monday. Looks like Mammoth4Runner received some early and threw them on his rig.
  10. REVEL Medallion Trail Hart Catback Exhaust Installed

    Damn man, that sounds great! I may have to get the same now!! Thanks for adding the video.
  11. REVEL Medallion Trail Hart Catback Exhaust Installed

    Man, I got inpatient waiting on this one to drop and got the MBRP which I haven't installed yet. Is it possible to add a video or sound bit?
  12. Re-gearing

    I just saw this video on YouTube and thought I'd share. I've owned trucks before my 4Runner and have always added bigger tires than stock and have never ran into this kind of issue. Then again, I admit I never gave gear ratio much thought because admittedly, I am not mechanically savy, but with...
  13. CT Sounds 10" subwoofer kit install

    Not at all. The Subwoofer has an amp of it's own. The Beat Sonic amp allows for subwoofer outputs which in turn I didn't have to buy a separate line-out converter.
  14. Canvasback Cargo Liners installed

    This is awesome! Thanks for sharing! I have a golden retriever as well and I have the ruff-liner with does not fully cover the back rests and so we get his fur stuck on the fabric. So this is great to see! I need to look this company up!
  15. 4Runner6G Members: SimpleTire Is Giving Away a Free Set of Tires!

    You're better off waiting for holiday discounts. This deal they're offering is not great. Basically, 10% and buy 3 get 1 free. Not a great deal for driving around with their decals. Nowhere in the email I recieved from them did it mention anything about winning free tires.
  16. SR5 BUILD / CARE / PHOTOS

    I got the patch from Finance and Manuever because I'm prior SF K9. It could possibly be tied to the 17th SOS but not sure.
  17. SR5 BUILD / CARE / PHOTOS

    Thanks! Love that mud bath color though!
  18. SR5 BUILD / CARE / PHOTOS

    I admit, I was on the fence about purchasing them after I read various reviews of the lights being faulty or broken upon delivery, especially that map lights, BUT, I've had 0 issues with them! Dome light was ridiculously easy to install but the map lights install was a bit more tasking since you...



Top