Sponsored

Search results

  1. Edmunds hates the 6th Gen 4Runner.

    Thanks. I didn't read the comments. Doing it now.
  2. Edmunds hates the 6th Gen 4Runner.

    "It's too masculine"
  3. Edmunds hates the 6th Gen 4Runner.

    Don't shoot me, I am just the messenger. They used a TRD Pro for the video. OK, check this out fellow 6th Gen'ers. Edmunds hates the 6th Gen 4Runner. Rates it worse than the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Honda Passport (which they rated the best). Start at the 5:27 mark which starts the entire...
  4. My paint… what is this?!

    If you’re noticing that the paint along the lower portion of vehicle doors has a slightly textured or “wrinkled” appearance, there’s usually a deliberate reason for it. I think the rough/“wrinkled”/orange-peel-looking area on the bottom several inches of the doors and lower body panels is...
  5. Hood Protectors - 6th Gen 4 Runner

    I was looking into getting a hood protector for my ORP, but the ones I found use adhesive to stick it to the paint and I didn't want that.
  6. Cheap Mods for 6th Gen?

    Get those Lastfit LED front turn signals, they're inexpensive and super easy to install. Get the Toyota premium horn upgrade, inexpensive and super easy to install and your truck will sound like a truck and not the Road Runner. I also like the inexpensive dash tray that fits over and behind...
  7. Trailhunter vs TRD pro

    It was just 6th gen smack-talk. But I just saw this: https://www.4runner6g.com/forum/threads/from-2025-limited-to-2026-trd-pro-my-experience.12690/
  8. Trailhunter vs TRD pro

    Forget them both. The TRD Off Road Premium is the best!
  9. Trailhunter vs TRD pro

    Yeah, that's why I put snorkel in quotes, plus, it looks like a snorkel. I don't like it.
  10. Trailhunter vs TRD pro

    Trailhunter has a "snorkel" and the TRD Pro does not.
  11. Help w. Carplay

    I learned from AI that if you want to do CarPlay wired, you need to use the USB connector on the screen, not the USB chargers under to center console, which are apparently charging-only.
  12. Why does Trailhunter have a snorkel but TRD Pro does not?

    I am ignorant. Why does Trailhunter have a snorkel but TRD Pro does not?
  13. Help w. Carplay

    Sort of. When I get in the car on my driveway, my phone is still connected to my home WIFi and the phone connects to CarPlay just fine. You're right that it uses WiFi and Bluetooth, but it seems to handle it fine and connect to CarPlay when my phone is connected to my home wifi when I start up...
  14. Which drive mode do you prefer to drive in?

    Same here. My city is notorious for people running red lights. Being the first out from the green light is asking for it. If I do need to get out first for some reason (if happens), then I make sure to look both ways in the countdown to go.
  15. Which drive mode do you prefer to drive in?

    Why I like this forum. I had no idea there was fake engine sounds (ESE) and active noise cancellation (ANC). I guess I don't pay enough attention. Now I'm going to have to check it out today. AI helped me: ESE: adds an artificial engine sound through the cabin audio system. ANC: uses the...
  16. 4Runner Backseat Leg Room

    If your circumstances have changed, perhaps you should sell your 4Runner and get something different that will work for your new situation? Perhaps a minivan?
  17. 4Runner Backseat Leg Room

    I've have had 5 adults in mine, but it would never work for a long road trip. The 6th gen 4Runner is not great for rear-facing car seats in the second row. I love my 4Runner, but I would never have purchased it if I needed to have a rear-facing car seat in the second row.



Top