Beautiful SR5! How is the ride with those Toyo LT 275/70/18 tires ?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
275/70/18 on SR5. I’m running a 1.25” Peak Suspension front leveling kit only. No rub on bumper or mud guards.
Sponsored
Beautiful SR5! How is the ride with those Toyo LT 275/70/18 tires ?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
275/70/18 on SR5. I’m running a 1.25” Peak Suspension front leveling kit only. No rub on bumper or mud guards.
I have no complaints. I run them 35 cold and average about 18-19.5 mpg. They are not to stiff but being an E load I already expected them to be somewhat stiff. I had a 5th Gen and ran E loads for 60k so I knew what it was like. The 6th Gen suspension is stiffer than the 5th Gen and currently waiting for aftermarket rear shocks (Bilstein)to hit the market to change it up some in the rear. The front is fine.Beautiful SR5! How is the ride with those Toyo LT 275/70/18 tires ?
I know this is an Old Post, I was hoping perhaps you could send over a pic from the front to see the kind of poke you're getting with those 275s. I have the same setup. I am thinking of getting the 275s, but I have not seen any decent images of that from a straight on front view. Thanks in advance for your help.Peak suspension 1.25 front lift, Dobinsons 15mm rear coil spacers, Nitto Terra Grappler G3 in 275/70r18 on TRD Pro wheels - no rubbing before lift.
![]()
![]()