Sponsored

Search results

  1. Battery went dead - now check engine light on

    Thank you for that info; it's always good to learn from someone that knows more than I do. I appreciate it.
  2. Battery went dead - now check engine light on

    From Chat: Some AGM designs have charging requirements that differ from flooded batteries, but the Duracell/East Penn AGM does not require an unusually high vehicle charging voltage. East Penn specifically approves it for conventional automotive charging systems operating around 13.8–14.4 V...
  3. Battery went dead - now check engine light on

    I have one of these Duracell's in my diesel Wrangler; have also used them in my old camper (pre-lithium). And while they are no odyssey, they are way better than the OEM lead acid battery. My battery wasn't dead; I just wanted an AGM, so I don't need to have the OEM tested. The 4Runner will...
  4. Battery went dead - now check engine light on

    New battery installed. Had the leads off for at least 30 minutes. Codes did not reset. Had to use my Bluetooth OBD2 tool and Carista to clear the codes. I'm glad this lead to me replacing the battery! I'll be happier with an AGM.
  5. Battery went dead - now check engine light on

    I am headed to Sam's Club right now to buy this Duracell AGM battery. I know why it died last night but I don't think that OEM battery is very powerful. I just went by the dealer and he said they would charge me $175 to clear the codes since the battery went dead on my watch. So much for being...
  6. Battery went dead - now check engine light on

    I accidentally left my Starlink on last night and it took my battery all the way down to the point that I had to jumpstart the vehicle. Now I've got a check engine, system malfunction, and drive start control malfunction that are not going away after I've got the battery charged. Is this going...
  7. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    Why not wire them each on their own switch, just in case? I'm guessing easier to turn on all 4 at once, and maybe you're out of switches.
  8. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    That won't be a problem. You're doing the correct math for the wire and you have plenty of headroom to combine those. BUT: I have the DOT approved S2s, so I will run mine 24/7 as DRL's. I am using a SwitchPros system (which I have not wired yet - I need to figure out how I'm powering the hub...
  9. Winching Issues and Factory Battery (Hybrids)

    What size battery do we have (2026 Trailhunter), and what AGM are you guys running? I've been runing my ARB Fridge and it kills the battery within a day. If any of you know if a thin (and I mean like 1/2" thin) solar panel that could be attached to my ARB roof rack where it's so low and clean...
  10. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    Nice, and heavy duty as well. Can you find a black nut to put on there as well? One that won't rust?
  11. Beat Sonic ENA-3T3 and Camera Failure

    So I just put my in and the REAR gain does zero on the amp. The only gain that does anything is FRONT. thoughts? Also, my rear sub does not appear to be doing anything. 2026 Trailhunter.
  12. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    I talked to Dissent and they told me to put in the notes that I had my own set of Baja design S2's and they would include the proper brackets that will allow those lights to work the bumper.
  13. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    This is great feedback, thank you. Please keep us posted on those BD brackets and I'll call Dissent today before I place my order. My entire purchase hinges on the BD lights working! What type and color is your rig? Would love to see pics when you're finished.
  14. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    I'm about to buy this bumper too. So if I am understanding this post correctly, they're sending you different mounts for your Baja Designs S2s so that they fit flush with the front of the bumper? And what's the second issue? Fairlead bolts won't go through the holes provided? If I'm supplying...
  15. Toyota Dashcam - Blinking lights, beeping and no network available

    @kayleighk116 I am thinking of adding a dashCAM. Are you happy with the OEM unit? How does it secure to the windshield? Would you buy it again? Could You please post a picture of what it looks like? Thanks!
  16. Air Lift Air Bags Suspension installed (5th gen version fits 6th gen)

    @ropdykex11 eTrailer.com installed mine for free because I let them video the entire install. Find it on their website, it should be extensive.
  17. Trailhunter Fender Flares: want to wrap them

    My wrap guy said that the plastic constantly puts out some gases that would not allow it to wrap properly and then it would always kind of bubble. He said he didn't think it was worth it.



Top