Sponsored

5th gen body lift kit - botched bumper order

4runnerArt

SR5
New member
First Name
Art
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
Vehicle(s)
2017 4runner SR5
Hi all!

Hope you're having a fantastic time with your rigs, I have a question.

I ordered and got an aluminum bumber welded, only to realize 1"5 body lift kits are extremely hard to come by... the bumper is custom manufactured to fit 5th gen with a 1"5 *body* lift. Not suspension lift.

Anyone has any idea where I can get that body lift to get the bumper installed?

... another problem is the rear bumper, I'll need to get a new rear bumper once I do the lift since the OEM wont fit the 1"5 body lift.

Awaiting your ultiate wisdom, the 4runner gurus in this forum. Thank you!

Sponsored

 

Nodak

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
2,790
Reaction score
1,575
Location
ND
Vehicle(s)
2026 4R Platinum Underground, 2025 4R Platinum Heritage Blue
well kinda hard to fit a 5th gen bumper on a 6th gen 4runner.

also might want to re-title your post, since we only deal with 6th gens not 5th gens

:)
Sponsored

 
 







Top