Sponsored

Who’s Running The New AlphaRex Luxx or Nova Tail Lights on Their 6G?

BonRunner

TRD Sport Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
444
Reaction score
516
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD Sport Premium / WCP
Ugly! 🤮 I think the OEM smoked black ones from Sport & Pro are much better.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Who’s Running The New AlphaRex Luxx or Nova Tail Lights on Their 6G? 7264-e29d568e5e666d4b4081f35c8f02f590


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Who’s Running The New AlphaRex Luxx or Nova Tail Lights on Their 6G? 7266-97946ef148a9dcf034a518329df72b67
Sponsored

 

mcd_ovrlnd

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
41
Messages
434
Reaction score
237
Location
SE PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD PRO
I like the smoked look.

 

mcd_ovrlnd

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
41
Messages
434
Reaction score
237
Location
SE PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD PRO
I put up an IG reel criticizing the problem with the tail light and - to their credit - Alpharex DM’d me immediately.
 

mcd_ovrlnd

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
41
Messages
434
Reaction score
237
Location
SE PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD PRO
IMG_3750.webp
You hit it spot on. Who knows how long R&D may take if this has been an existing issue
I’ve been back and forth with their tech support person. She said they have a pigtail in process that seems to be solving the issue but they need a bit more time. It would sit between the two connectors.
 

the_Mayan_Infidel

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Threads
9
Messages
56
Reaction score
69
Location
Oregon
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2026 4Runner SR5
Hey everyone!

Is anyone running the new AlphaRex LUXX or NOVA Series Tail Lights on their 6G 4Runner yet?

Curious to hear from those who’ve made the switch:
  • How do they compare to your previous tail lights?
  • What do you think of the fit, appearance, and light output?
  • Do you consider AlphaRex superior to other aftermarket brands?
  • What lighting brands would you recommend to a friend or family member?
Would love to hear some real-world feedback and see photos of your setups.

Forum members: Use code MARTY5 at checkout for 5% OFF at OffRoadUSA.com.

EnhancedTL.webp
Just installed my Luxx smoke tail lights. No complaints! These are definitely worth the money. Only issue I had was not making sure the prongs were aligned correctly when I plugged them into the single connector. Once aligned, there is an audible click when you plug them in correctly.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Who’s Running The New AlphaRex Luxx or Nova Tail Lights on Their 6G? Picsart_26-09-23_09-47-29-435


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Who’s Running The New AlphaRex Luxx or Nova Tail Lights on Their 6G? Picsart_26-09-23_09-45-34-075
 

AJ123

Member
First Name
Anthony
Joined
Sep 21, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
20
Reaction score
24
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
I’ve been back and forth with their tech support person. She said they have a pigtail in process that seems to be solving the issue but they need a bit more time. It would sit between the two connectors.
Hey,

I've been working with Alpharex and they got a T-Tap Resistor kit that I just installed today. Everything seems to be working now. If you want, DM me and I can forward any information to help get started on this for you.
 

mcd_ovrlnd

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
41
Messages
434
Reaction score
237
Location
SE PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD PRO
Hey,

I've been working with Alpharex and they got a T-Tap Resistor kit that I just installed today. Everything seems to be working now. If you want, DM me and I can forward any information to help get started on this for you.
I have a tech rep there I’ve been working with. I will bring it up with her. Thanks.
Sponsored

 
 







Top