I’ve been back and forth with their tech support person. She said they have a pigtail in process that seems to be solving the issue but they need a bit more time. It would sit between the two connectors.You hit it spot on. Who knows how long R&D may take if this has been an existing issue![]()
Just installed my Luxx smoke tail lights. No complaints! These are definitely worth the money. Only issue I had was not making sure the prongs were aligned correctly when I plugged them into the single connector. Once aligned, there is an audible click when you plug them in correctly.Hey everyone!
Is anyone running the new AlphaRex LUXX or NOVA Series Tail Lights on their 6G 4Runner yet?
Curious to hear from those who’ve made the switch:
Would love to hear some real-world feedback and see photos of your setups.
- How do they compare to your previous tail lights?
- What do you think of the fit, appearance, and light output?
- Do you consider AlphaRex superior to other aftermarket brands?
- What lighting brands would you recommend to a friend or family member?
Forum members: Use code MARTY5 at checkout for 5% OFF at OffRoadUSA.com.
![]()
Hey,I’ve been back and forth with their tech support person. She said they have a pigtail in process that seems to be solving the issue but they need a bit more time. It would sit between the two connectors.
I have a tech rep there I’ve been working with. I will bring it up with her. Thanks.Hey,
I've been working with Alpharex and they got a T-Tap Resistor kit that I just installed today. Everything seems to be working now. If you want, DM me and I can forward any information to help get started on this for you.