Sponsored

Trailhunter vs. TRD Off-Road Suspension 🤷🏼‍♂️ (Ride Quality, Stiffer, Rougher)?

MikeUtah

Trailhunter
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Jul 30, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
71
Reaction score
107
Location
Utah
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter
OP
OP

4RunnerJay

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 15, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
94
Reaction score
19
Location
usa
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium
I know you asked, Shine, but I love the intake noise. I am used to putting cold air intakes on my vehicles though. With the window up the noise does not even bother the wife, which is the most important part. Windows down is much louder, but again, I still love it.
Thank you.
 

TrdProGirl84

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Mar 3, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
696
Reaction score
274
Location
Georgia
Vehicle(s)
2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
I did see that. I’m not sure I’ll even be able to see or test a Pro in my area. They are sold before they even hit the lot.
Honestly you probably won’t. You’d have to decide which trim level you wanted and then go after it. And be ready to contact a many dealerships! Or do your search online and then call to see if it’s available.
 

spyder40

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 7, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
236
Reaction score
129
Location
Indiana
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Runner ORP
I had 5100's on my gen 4 and they were stiff. The ones on my ORP are much softer. I put Fox 2.5 built by Accutune along with Ikon UCA's. Rode like a dream and no brake dive. Figured I'd do same on this one but so far don't feel the need
 

emerson

Trailhunter
Member
First Name
Emerson
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
24
Reaction score
32
Location
Las Vegas
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trailhunter
Went from SR5 to Trailhunter. I installed Bilsteins 5100 on the SR5 and absolutely loved it. The Trailhunter is very soft and cushioned for my liking. Swapping out the Dobinson springs on the Trailhunter for lift and stiffer ride.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Trailhunter vs. TRD Off-Road Suspension 🤷🏼‍♂️ (Ride Quality, Stiffer, Rougher)? 20261003_100753
Sponsored

 
 







Top