Sponsored

Straight pipe 4R?

CBakes23

TRD Pro
New member
First Name
CJ
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
IL
Vehicle(s)
2026 Toyota 4Runner
Has anyone tried to straight pipe their 6G yet? I’m thinking back to a brief time I had a turbo-back straight piped diesel, and every time I hear the turbo in the 4R (I have the OTT tune) it makes me want that noise more. Thoughts?
Sponsored

 

xp0nex

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Oct 9, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
154
Reaction score
92
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner ORP
You won't get it. You'll get closer to the Civic noise
 

SteveS

SR5
Well-known member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
111
Reaction score
74
Location
Puyallup, WA
Vehicle(s)
2026 SR5, 2023 Range Rover Sport
This post has to be a joke, right? More Noise?
 

emerson

Trailhunter
Member
First Name
Emerson
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
24
Reaction score
32
Location
Las Vegas
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Trailhunter
Only if you want to sound like a cheap import tuner car.
Sponsored

 
 







Top