Sponsored

Looking for a low-profile roof rack for the 6th Gen 4Runner?

OffRoadUSA.com

TRD Sport
Well-known member
Site Sponsor
Joined
May 1, 2025
Threads
68
Messages
197
Reaction score
100
Location
Texas
Website
offroadusa.com
Vehicle(s)
06 V8 for now
I've been checking out this Premium Roof Rack for the 2025+ 4Runner from Cali Raised LED.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Looking for a low-profile roof rack for the 6th Gen 4Runner? 1790182884997-kg


It's a bolt-on setup with a low-profile design, adjustable LED wind deflector, and options for integrating additional lighting. The rack is also designed to minimize wind noise and vibration while keeping the overall look clean.

One thing I like about this style of setup is that you can build around it; camping gear, recovery equipment, lighting, etc. without making the 4Runner look overly bulky.

👉 Check it out:
https://offroadusa.com/products/premium-roof-rack-for-2025-toyota-4runner

Use code MARTY5 at checkout for 5% off where applicable.

Anyone here already running a roof rack on their 6th Gen? What setup did you go with?
Sponsored

 

lockwoodjd

Trailhunter
Active member
First Name
Jen
Joined
Jun 17, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
34
Reaction score
18
Location
VA
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
I went with the Prinsu Pro, it's so much quieter than the OEM rack that came with my rig.
2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Looking for a low-profile roof rack for the 6th Gen 4Runner? IMG_0387
 
OP
OP
OffRoadUSA.com

OffRoadUSA.com

TRD Sport
Well-known member
Site Sponsor
Joined
May 1, 2025
Threads
68
Messages
197
Reaction score
100
Location
Texas
Website
offroadusa.com
Vehicle(s)
06 V8 for now

EricGoleta

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
Eric
Joined
Dec 13, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
57
Reaction score
23
Location
Santa Barbara County, CA US
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner Hybrid
I installed the Westcott Designs lo profile rack and mounted a 7' Kammock awning. Its allows me to park my 4Runner in my garage. I'm happy with it.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Looking for a low-profile roof rack for the 6th Gen 4Runner? 4Runner
 
 







Top