Sponsored

Search results

  1. Looking for a low-profile roof rack for the 6th Gen 4Runner?

    I went with the Prinsu Pro, it's so much quieter than the OEM rack that came with my rig.
  2. OEM ARB roof rack prices

    What do you mean the actual price? Are you talking about what these are being sold for on the Toyota website? Last time I checked, the 3/4 ARB is going for about $1,500. If you're asking about what they're going for on Facebook, you should just do a search. I removed mine and sold it for $700...
  3. What's The Current Mileage on Your 6th Gen?

    I have a '25 trail hunter with about 10.8K
  4. 270 awning bracket recommendation

    I've read that the tear hatch height can be reset, I just haven't tried to do it for a look up how to do it yet.
  5. Looking for Insight on Full Length Roof Racks

    I installed the Prinsu Pro. The first thing I noticed was it was so quiet. Comparatively, the ARB 3/4 is a menace on the roof 😜. I chose the Prinsu Pro because of the way the channels are designed on the crossbars.
  6. Sleeping / Mattress Leveling Platform Build for 2026 4Runner Hybrid

    Cannot wait to see what you do with this! Also, I'm super interested to see how you adapt your design to your on board air.
  7. Ski / snowboard rack accessory for the ARB 3/4 roof rack on trailhunter

    I did! I went with the Thule snow pack, size large. Easy install and worked beautifully.
  8. Prinsu Pro roof rack installed - video

    Thanks for sharing this. I'm expecting my Prinsu Pro in Jan sometime and dreading having to install. I'll definitely be referring back to this video. Appreciate, HNY!
  9. Surprising conclusions from review: "Rugged Face-Off: 2026 Honda Passport Trailsport Elite Vs. 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium"

    Yeah, but that rear design on the Honda... oiy. It's like they ran out of design budget and just slapped a minivan rear end on. 🤷‍♀️
  10. Wheelsfeels cargo system with sleeping platform bed

    Thank you! I really appreciate the photos and the time you took to post them. I'm glad this design works for you, but sadly, it does not meet for my needs or expectations of easily accessible. 🙁
  11. Wheelsfeels cargo system with sleeping platform bed

    Could I bother you to snap a quick picture and post it here? I would appreciate very much.
  12. Wheelsfeels Sleeping Platform with drawers installed (from Wheels & Feels)

    I feel like I just dodged a bullet after reading a few of these responses regarding this company. I appreciate all the honesty. I'll be looking elsewhere.
  13. Wheelsfeels Sleeping Platform with drawers installed (from Wheels & Feels)

    Hi, Wondering if you have the onboard air compressor? If so, is it easily accessible? I have the trailhunter trim and the pictures wheelsfeels provides for the hybrid system completely cover the area where the onboard air compressor is located in my rig. TIA!
  14. Drawers for Trailhunter?

    That's not where the compressor is located. See the picture attached. If you notice the compressor is behind where the drawer is.
  15. Drawers for Trailhunter?

    I just posted about this- wheels feels has a system and I've requested that they provide information/video, but the only response I've ever gotten from them is "it's easily accessed." I don't think it's easily accessed. I'm hoping somebody here has that system and can shoot a video out, but I'm...
  16. Wheelsfeels cargo system with sleeping platform bed

    I have the Trailhunter trim with the onboard air and I've been looking at the @wheelsfeels cargo system with platform bed. has anybody installed their system that can tell me how easily accessed the on board air is or is not with the system installed?TIA!! 😘
  17. First oil change at 500 miles

    I just checked the paperwork and at 1000 miles mine was full synthetic oil.
  18. 14" Screen - recommendations or options for anti-glare/matte film

    Thanks for the link. did u buy for a 2025 4Runner? Says it won't fit right below "add to cart," but in the item title, 2025 4Runner is listed. 🤷🏼‍♀️



Top