Sponsored

Will +12 offset 20” Method 323s fit on a stock Platinum?

Knan

Platinum
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
Location
Ontario
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Platinum
Hey guys, I’m thinking of ordering 20x9 +12 offset Method 323s for my incoming 4Runner Platinum. Stock Platinum 20” wheels are +55 offset 20x8 I believe. Planning on running street tires on the 323s then keeping the stock wheels for a winter set.

1.) Will the 323s rub being wider and sticking out more?
2.) Can I use the stock Yokohama tires at 265/55/20 on a 20x9 wheel?
Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

 

Nodak

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
2,747
Reaction score
1,557
Location
ND
Vehicle(s)
2026 4R Platinum Underground, 2025 4R Platinum Heritage Blue
OP
OP

Knan

Platinum
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
Location
Ontario
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Platinum
I ended up pivoting quite a bit and ordering Matte Bronze ENKEI Trail cross wheels in 20x9 with +39 offset. Price was quite a bit better and I think keeping the wheels JDM is cool too.
Sponsored

 
 







Top