I ended up pivoting quite a bit and ordering Matte Bronze ENKEI Trail cross wheels in 20x9 with +39 offset. Price was quite a bit better and I think keeping the wheels JDM is cool too.
Hey guys, I’m thinking of ordering 20x9 +12 offset Method 323s for my incoming 4Runner Platinum. Stock Platinum 20” wheels are +55 offset 20x8 I believe. Planning on running street tires on the 323s then keeping the stock wheels for a winter set.
1.) Will the 323s rub being wider and sticking...
Greater Toronto Area dealership texted me the other day and told me that my allocation for a Platinum was secured and their eta was end of October/beginning of November and that it would be a 2026 model. I placed the deposit end of April. Hopefully this comes to fruition and will not have to...
The salesman from the GTA dealership must’ve heard my passive aggressive typing because he just texted me today and said it’s in the pipeline for delivery with an ETA of late October/early November, with it still being a 2026 MY.
Has anyone heard any chatter from dealerships regarding Platinum allocations recently? It’s been about 4 months since I’ve put my deposit down. Dealer salesman said I would maybe receive it early August when I put the deposit down, but maybe that was just to secure an order. There’s a supersonic...
Disarm what? Vast majority of people in major Canadian cities were never rolling around with firearms. I’ll take higher car theft rates than higher gun crime rates any day of the week.
Not that it helps, but you were actually staying in one of the areas with the least amount of car thefts. I wonder if someone saw your out of town plates and followed, seeing if you would park in a known air bnb area. Some real bad luck looking at it statistically.
Man as a Torontonian I apologize that this happened while you were visiting. This is a great city, we just have some shitty degens and police that aren’t proactive, or probably on the take.
We just moved into a new house and the one night I didn’t lock my door on my Benz, someone went through...
Please do post pics! I’m in the GTA as well and ordered a Supersonic Red Platinum. I’m debating getting Method 323’s in 20” or go down to 19”.
Separately, being in Toronto, how long did it take for your order to arrive? I haven’t heard any updates from my dealer and I ordered beginning of May.
I’ve seen the same thing in the GTA. Demo examples listed for the website OTD price + tax and fees! Yeah I want a 4Runner, but I’m able to wait for a new one for less money than what they’re asking. Very few dealers in Southern Ontario seemed to be straightforward from those I contacted.
Haven't talked about it TBH. I didn't even step foot in that particular dealership. Did the deal over e-mail/phone. Its not the closest dealership to me, but they were willing to put quotes in writing and I detailed exactly what I wanted and no more. I'd only do extended warranty if there was a...
Nice, the sales guy said 3-6 months, but probably expect July. So that tracks. Were you able to negotiate below MSRP or get any accessories tossed in? I only got front window tint tossed in, and maybe $300 less that surrounding GTA dealers with no dealer fee.
Just put a deposit down on an order for a Platinum trim w/fixed running boards. Dealer said 3-6 months wait. For colour preference I said supersonic red as first choice then cutting edge silver for second. I'm pumped!
Hey all,
I'm looking at putting a deposit on a 2026 Black Platinum at a dealership located in Toronto. The price that I had quoted is MSRP with no dealer fees, so I calculated that after fees/taxes the final cash price would be around $85.5k CAD. Having TAG installed at the dealership would be...