Got my 26 TRD ORP almost 2 months ago, for a little under MSRP. Also did an extended 5year 75k mile warranty. Along with a trade in 2017 TRD ORP for about $26k.
Sponsored
Coming from a 22 Tundra I really could have used the "pain protection" for all the engine issuesIn SoCal I talked to number of dealers last month. Most best case was MSRP and a lot were 2-3k over MSRP due to pain protection or etching or ect.. I was able to to get closer to 5k under sticker price.
Acton Toyota. Not sure how much was the result of month/quarter-end, but they were very straightforward and responsive. We've bought a car from them before, but it had been awhile. I even had them tell me to take a deal from another dealer on the last 4R we bought ...refreshing honestyWhich was the winning dealer? I'll be in New England next week. Thanks!