Sponsored

Search results

  1. Day Trip to Hollister Hills SVRA today - First time taking the 4Runner off-road

    Nice. I’ve been wanting to check this place out, couple buddies said it’s a fun spot to mess around at.
  2. Ditch lights: Amber or LED for night beach driving and light trails?

    As already stated be several, you can run Yellow (or Amber) in foggy, dusty conditions. Clear for maximum output/visibility on clear nights. I do agree with what someone else stated. Run a Baja yellow for better performance over Amber. IMO I feel you get more “clarity”. I also have the BAJA...
  3. Wash and install(s)

    Lol. That it is.
  4. Ceramic tint shopping. Llumar or XPEL? Post your pics.

    I also have Llumar on my 4Runner, my last 4Runner, Acura and Jeep. All has been great. Was going to do XPEL when I got my PPF done, but didn’t feel like waiting to get my windows done, and Llumar has been great over the past 7 years of having it.
  5. Daily Random Photos Thread - Post Your 4Runner Pics! 📸

    My new one is stock for now. But, 2026 TRD ORP next to my 2017 TRD ORP (traded)
  6. What are people actually paying for their 4Runners right now?

    Got my 26 TRD ORP almost 2 months ago, for a little under MSRP. Also did an extended 5year 75k mile warranty. Along with a trade in 2017 TRD ORP for about $26k.
  7. Wash and install(s)

    There’s so many products out there it’s insane! I will tell you (being you’re just getting into it) you will end up spending, and wasting a lot of money. Lol. I’ve wasted a lot of money on car detail products that just aren’t that good IMO. Was curious about the YUM citrus, but thinking it...
  8. Wash and install(s)

    How do you like Josh Vs foam canon? (QUIVR). He’s got some good products, but I don’t like the tire dressing. If you’re looking for a good ceramic spray (not long term, can be applied after every wash) is YUM Ceramic spray. Smells great, and the gloss boost is the best I’ve used so far. Also...
  9. SR5 OEM Center Arm Rest Upgrade (Part Number 58905-35160-C2 -- Door Sub-Assembly, Console Compartment)

    Funny running across this as I’m at Toyota right now getting mine replaced under warranty (just bought it about a month ago) and was looking up how to take this off. The guy was saying he might have to pull the whole center console (he wasn’t sure) and told him there’s no way that needs to...
  10. Stock 4Runner with 0 offset wheels?

    Good setup on 5th Gen to limit trimming. But, I think you will need to trim with bigger tires (based off things I’ve read) I’m still figuring out the sweet spot on these 6th Gen’s, those you can get away with a lot more on these new ones!
  11. Dirt King Built 2025 TRD OFFROAD build

    How are you liking your Dirt King set up? Just got in my 2.5 DCA, and waiting to get my UCAs and rear Dirt King shocks.
  12. Window Seals uneven abnormal looking / shrinking?

    Glad this was brought up (going to check mine tomorrow) But, I was thinking today there seems to be a lot of wind noise/noises (and more than understand it’s normal) but it just seems loud compared to my 2017 TRD. To the point when I get back to town (or possibly while out of town) to go test...
  13. assistance needed: Fuse position for DRL (daytime driving lights)?

    I haven’t looked on these 6th Gen’s yet (getting ready to start my lighting). But, if you plan on running lights, get a light switch panel. They are cheap enough (Auxbeam, another company listed on here M&R) and easy enough to run. You can use a dedicated switch/ch for your DRLs. Or run a D...
  14. Former 5G owner thinking about getting a 6G. Looking forward to the comments….

    Simply put. The things you don’t like about the 5th Gen, is made up on the 6th Gen in every facet. Sounds you liked your 5th gen, and seems like the 6th Gen would be for you! There’s already enough info given to help you make your choice. But, will say this… My first test drive in a 6th Gen, I...
  15. Go Big Up Front: 40" PRO Lighting for the 2025+ 4Runner

    Interesting setup, and seems like a fairly easy install. Wish it didn’t cover the lower part emblem, but that’s an excuse to switch to the Heritage style grill (if I wanted). Definitely worth looking into to when I add more lighting!
  16. Bad CV axle angle

    So, would it push you wheels out 2.25in? Also, thanks for posting this!
  17. Bad CV axle angle

    Yeah, that part I know. Was just curious about the axles and what’s being used. Wondering if it would be worth doing when I put my lift on.
  18. Finally RRW Installed -- RRW RR7-S Wheels + Toyo AT3 285/70/17 Tires

    looks good! No rubbing with that setup?
  19. Bad CV axle angle

    Like stated, do a diff drop. It’s not a hard install, along with not being overly expensive. So, on the Toyota factory lift, different axels are being used? Of so (though I’m sure I can look this up) what is different?
  20. Labor Day Sale | 10% OFF | 8/31-9/8

    Hoping to finally get a D-Switch!



Top