Sponsored

Search results

  1. The First Mod Every 6th Gen 4Runner Owner Should Consider: Double Your Usable Cargo Space

    Platform What are the rated load capacity and the platform's own weight, and is the rating static or dynamic (off-road)? What are the deck height and the usable deck dimensions (length, width, and clearance to the hatch and to the factory trim)? Does the platform change how the rear seats fold...
  2. Ordering from "The Yota Garage" - experience / reviews?

    I have seen the Tundra forum members with issues with that site as well. I would refund and steer clear.
  3. What do you do for work?

    US Army veteran and cybersecurity incident responder at a DOE nuclear research facility.
  4. Introductions & Welcome Thread đź‘‹

    So I am in Idaho and will in a month or so be picking up my first 4runner. Came from the 3rd gen Tundra and needed to get rid of it (IFYKYK)
  5. What are people actually paying for their 4Runners right now?

    Coming from a 22 Tundra I really could have used the "pain protection" for all the engine issues
  6. Oil Change Interval. Yes I know it has been covered over and over. My two cents.

    I call BS on that video 1. No source for the testing. It never names the lab, the vehicle, the oil brand, or the test dates, and shows no data tables. The technicians and the service manager are anonymous. "Controlled testing" and "engine teardowns" can't be checked. 2. The numbers don't line...



Top