Sponsored

MSRP Discount sighted, and it's laughable...

Krieg

SR5
Active member
Joined
Feb 7, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
31
Reaction score
39
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2025 SR5
Sonic price, as in you can grab a meal there with the savings?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MJE
OP
OP
Rellims

Rellims

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
Sean
Joined
Jan 14, 2025
Threads
25
Messages
536
Reaction score
747
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
ORP - Underground
Different local dealer that has 60 allocations posting special offers on late March deliveries.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen MSRP Discount sighted, and it's laughable... Screenshot 2025-02-17 at 2.15.34 PM
 

Nodak

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
65
Messages
2,732
Reaction score
1,552
Location
ND
Vehicle(s)
2026 4R Platinum Underground, 2025 4R Platinum Heritage Blue
my local dealer already has dealer adjustments :)


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen MSRP Discount sighted, and it's laughable... DEALER INBOUND
 

TRD Pro or Die Trying

TRD Pro
Well-known member
First Name
Anthony
Joined
Sep 13, 2024
Threads
13
Messages
314
Reaction score
369
Location
Central Florida
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Pro; 2007 4Runner Limited
my local dealer already has dealer adjustments :)


DEALER INBOUND.jpg
I can't figure out your dealer. He gives you invoice, but tries for a dealer adjustment on others. I was contemplating moving to North Dakota to get my Platinum at invoice, but now in protest to your dealer's market adjustments I will not.
 

TRD Pro or Die Trying

TRD Pro
Well-known member
First Name
Anthony
Joined
Sep 13, 2024
Threads
13
Messages
314
Reaction score
369
Location
Central Florida
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Pro; 2007 4Runner Limited
I can't figure out your dealer. He gives you invoice, but tries for a dealer adjustment on others. I was contemplating moving to North Dakota to get my Platinum at invoice, but now in protest to your dealer's market adjustments I will not.
Now that I've thought about it more @Nodak , I have figured out your dealer. He's got to get back that money he's losing from your deal so he'll get a market adjustment on some other suckers to balance things out!
 

Nodak

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
65
Messages
2,732
Reaction score
1,552
Location
ND
Vehicle(s)
2026 4R Platinum Underground, 2025 4R Platinum Heritage Blue
I can't figure out your dealer. He gives you invoice, but tries for a dealer adjustment on others. I was contemplating moving to North Dakota to get my Platinum at invoice, but now in protest to your dealer's market adjustments I will not.
lol you do realize his adjustment is -1000 off the msrp (tsrp)
 

Nodak

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
65
Messages
2,732
Reaction score
1,552
Location
ND
Vehicle(s)
2026 4R Platinum Underground, 2025 4R Platinum Heritage Blue
pfft thats nothing, here are temps across 2 different days that i woke up to before going to work...

well except monday, that was a federal holiday and civil service dont work holidays :)

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen MSRP Discount sighted, and it's laughable... temp 1
2025 2026 4runner 6th gen MSRP Discount sighted, and it's laughable... temp 2
Sponsored

 
 







Top