- First Name
- Mike
- Joined
- May 15, 2026
- Threads
- 5
- Messages
- 182
- Reaction score
- 140
- Location
- Rochester, NY
- Vehicle(s)
- 2025 Toyota 4Runner
- Thread starter
- #1
I purchased a set of Lasfit switchback rock lights. The kit came with a harness for power connection which includes an inline fuse and toggle switch to change from amber to white and vise-versa. I plan to remove most of it and wire into my switch panel. One color lead would wire to one switch with ground and the second to a separate switch (no ground needed). My concern is what would happen if I energize both switches at once. Would both sets if LED's just come on? I haven't read through all of the instructions yet. Maybe I should just try it and see but, has anyone out there installed these that might know the answer?
Sponsored