Sponsored

Nodak

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
66
Messages
2,742
Reaction score
1,557
Location
ND
Vehicle(s)
2026 4R Platinum Underground, 2025 4R Platinum Heritage Blue
personally, that hump ridge in the middle is a hard no from me.
Sponsored

 

828findadventure

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Threads
30
Messages
314
Reaction score
260
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma & Tundra
Just installed mine yesterday. I had them on my previous Tacoma and Tundra. I actually think they work and look cool. LOL

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Hood protector / bug deflector by Husky Liners (installed pics & review) Screenshot 2025-05-29 at 7.28.31 AM
 

AbbyNormal

Trailhunter
Member
First Name
Teresa
Joined
Jul 10, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Location
Utah
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner Trailhunter
Wow nice! I priced PPF and ceramic coating and it is way too pricy for me. I have the Trailhunter in underground also and your pics were very helpful. I do have a question about the bottom front of your truck because mine is different. Look at my pic. Is that something you installed or is it a different trim model?

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Hood protector / bug deflector by Husky Liners (installed pics & review) IMG_9251
 

con5tant

TRD Off-Road Premium
Active member
Joined
Jun 8, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
26
Reaction score
9
Location
California
Vehicle(s)
4runner ORP Max
Wow nice! I priced PPF and ceramic coating and it is way too pricy for me. I have the Trailhunter in underground also and your pics were very helpful. I do have a question about the bottom front of your truck because mine is different. Look at my pic. Is that something you installed or is it a different trim model?

IMG_9251.webp
You don't have the air dam. Most people remove it. I dont think it came on the Trailhunter anyways.
 
Last edited:

kzrman

Trailhunter
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 13, 2024
Threads
27
Messages
345
Reaction score
246
Location
Maine
Vehicle(s)
2025 Trailhunter
The Trailhunter does not have a air dam. Thank goodness.
Sponsored

 
 







Top