Sponsored

CorvinoTRDPRO

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Apr 8, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
77
Reaction score
29
Location
Waverley, Nova scotia
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep grand cherokee limited, 2025 4Runner Platinum
Only the front mud flaps and crash plates were removed - no trimming or cutting required. That said, I haven't taken it off-road yet, so I'll provide an update if I notice any rubbing on the trails.
I had to
Remove the crash plates, push fro t liners forward and trim the tabs. Still ribs in reverse at near full articulation. That’s with my 305/70/18 AT3

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen 2026 4Runner TRD ORP Build on 35" Toyo Open Country ATIII Tires & Method Wheels w/ Diode Lighting, AWE 0FG Exhaust + Westcott Lift IMG_4174
 

AvgJoe

TRD Off-Road Premium
Member
First Name
Joe
Joined
Aug 7, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road Premium (Hybrid)
Did you have to move the sensors or cameras when swapping the grill?
 

Sp00n

TRD Off-Road Premium
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Location
Arizona
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner
Hey man, I just installed the same setup on my ORP. I was wondering do you have a gap where the SS20 meets the grill? I have a thread about it on my profile. Can you check the video and see if it’s similar to yours? I have a feeling I might be pinching some wires causing the gap
Sponsored

 
 







Top