So question. What settings do I need to change to prevent my truck from slamming on the brakes and alarming when I’m backing up with a bike rack attached to the hitch mount?!?! It’s driving me mad.
I have always rotated the 5th in since I came from a Jeep JKU. And my dealership hasn’t given me any issues whatsoever. Definitely extends the life of the tires and it keeps the wear patterns pretty even if I do need to use the spare.
I also have a 6 yr old Weimaraner and take him out with me and/or the family all the time. I use a Kurgo harness since it’s rated as an actual safety harness for cars. Then I attach that to a Tuenne seatbelt attachment that is made out of climbing rope. Here’s a photo of the harness and the...
I’m running 275/70R18 Maxxis Razr ATs with the same size spare no issues at all. Even off-road I didn’t have any rubbing at all. I believe you could fit a 285/70R18 spare underneath and if it’s too tight just take some air out. Better to have a “soft” spare than no spare or a mismatched size
Ohhh. Now I get it. I didn’t understand that your platform is recessed into the original layout of the stock tray. I really dig that. Does that interfere with the Hybrid battery location at all? Thanks for the response and info.
I really like this concept but my major concern with these platform systems is the space it takes up considering I use my 6G TRD Pro as a daily driver and a part time adventure rig. I have an existing High Output Single compressor that I pulled out of my old rig that I would love to have a...
latest install:
-Midland MTX275 GRMS radio
-Front runner awning w/quick detach Prinsu brackets
-quick fists for shovel
Just waiting on ditch light brackets for Baja Designs Squadron lights and an air compressor mount for my ARB
I have two of those as well! Along with a whole assortment of other pouches. I utilize their seatback cover to hold some of them especially since I’m moving everything over from my 2017 JKU. Their shop is about 2 hours from my house and they show up at local events.
For Molle bags look at www.blueridgeoverlandgear.com. Great stuff and I’ve used a ton of it in my last rig as well having some of it already transferred into my Pro. Thanks for the install photos!
did you run the ditch lights to the in cabin low power pigtail or did you use the one near the bumper? still need to run wire for those and the GMRS. any idea how hard it is to pry the trim up to run cable? I'm coming from a 2017 JKU that would come apart pretty easily. I'm really digging...