Sponsored

Search results

  1. Would you use Toyota pigtails for OEM Aux or Baja designs?

    Keep us posted on what you decide. I’ve got a switch pod that I’m not using since my rig came with the buttons and pigtails.
  2. Would you use Toyota pigtails for OEM Aux or Baja designs?

    I am looking at the same lights to be used as ditch lights. My plan is to use one of the low power OEM pigtails for these. I will use the in the Cabin location since the other switch will run my GMRS radio.
  3. Hidden Winch (Rough Country) install on TRD Pro front bumper -- no cutting required

    How hard was it getting the floor sills up to run the wire? Did they just pop off with trim tools?
  4. ARB Brushless Single Compressor under hood install with Zroadz Tacoma Bracket with pics.

    yeah I have a high output “non brushless” ARB from my JKU. Been waiting for someone to come up with a decent bracket for it so that I can get it mounted up in my Pro
  5. ARB Brushless Single Compressor under hood install with Zroadz Tacoma Bracket with pics.

    Nice work! Question do you have the factory Aux switches and if so are you using the 40a “switch 1” for this?
  6. Papadop88's Underground 2025 4Runner TRD Pro 6th Gen Build

    Sick build! How much lift did the pre-collar kit give you? Also, can you still fit the 295/70R18 spare underneath?
  7. Nitto Recon Grappler 295/70R18 on TRD Pro or TH wheels?

    Question. I also have a Pro. Do you need to lift it in order to fit the 295/70R18? I was under the impression they would fit with the stock PRO or TH suspension. Also, I’ve never ran the Recon Grappler but the Ridge Grappler was an amazing daily driver tire until about 70k miles. So I’m sure...
  8. Virginia WTS- Predator Steps

    M8x30mm are the bolt dimensions.
  9. Virginia WTS- Predator Steps

    I’ll get some measurements for you. Bolts are included with the steps
  10. Virginia WTS- Predator Steps

    Yes they are
  11. What'd you drive before your 6th Gen 4Runner?

    2017 Jeep JKU Smoky Mountain Edition
  12. 40oz cup holder

    Unfortunately my Yeti bottle doesn’t fit. I had to go back to using the smaller bottle otherwise it’s great
  13. First trail ride and towing trailer with the 2025 TRD Pro

    what setting have you been just cruising around town on? I haven't really played around with mine yet as I haven't been off-road in the new Pro yet.
  14. What are you using AUX switches for?

    totally makes sense. here's a question.. Let's just call the two Low Power Pigtails "2 and 3" for common language. Could you plug both pigtails 2 and 3 in and run Aux 3 off of Pigtail 2 and Aux 4 off of Pigtail 3? I don't really see why you couldn't as long as you tape off the unused...
  15. What are you using AUX switches for?

    Thanks. I’ll take a closer look. So I’m guessing Aux 2 and 3 are interchangeable for the last two switches.
  16. First trail ride and towing trailer with the 2025 TRD Pro

    Same. Flagpole has gotten nuts. we typically try and avoid it as well. Switzer Lake would be easy in this rig and yes no need for sliders. I'm just not use to the height of this quite yet to know where I'd need protection or not. I'm coming into this Pro from a 2017 JKU on 35's. we'll have...
  17. First trail ride and towing trailer with the 2025 TRD Pro

    Same. I've got several loops mapped out around Union Springs, Flagpole and then around Lynchburg Reservoir. just to be safe I think I need to snag some sliders before going down Union Springs.. but otherwise if you ever want to link up let me know.
  18. TRD Pro on 35" Tires (Nitto Recon Grapplers) & Peak Suspension 1" lift

    great looking rig! I've got the Underground with black interior..



Top