Sponsored

Search results

  1. First trail ride and towing trailer with the 2025 TRD Pro

    sweet rig! where did you go? I see that you are in VA. I'm in RVA and picked up a PRO about 1.5 months ago..
  2. Stock Trailhunter 4Runner on 35's Wildpeak AT4W (on factory OME suspension) w/ Method +35 offset wheels

    I think X Overland ran 295/70R18 on stock wheels on their Trailhunter Tacos. Did a full Alaska route on them. I tried reaching out to them to see if there were any issues. I'd be really interested in finding out if there were any. I feel like that would be an ideal size on the stock...
  3. What are you using AUX switches for?

    I've got two connection points together close to the front bumper. just eyeballing them right now it seems hard to tell which is which.
  4. What are you using AUX switches for?

    I had 3 separate pigtails in boxes when I picked up my Pro. 1 pigtail for the "high" power switches and two for the "low" power switches
  5. Trailhunter bigger tire size upgrade

    X Overland put 295/70R18 on their stock suspension Trailhunter Tacos. At least I am almost positive they did no upgrades to the OME Suspension that came on their Tacos.
  6. The WAY TOO detailed explanation of why I bought a Trailhunter instead of TRD PRO

    Totally agree on the Rock rails vs predator steps. took my predator steps off as soon as I got my Pro home.. Now I need to unload those and find some proper sliders.
  7. The WAY TOO detailed explanation of why I bought a Trailhunter instead of TRD PRO

    Congrats on your new truck! The Trailhunter is really nicely outfitted. I did a similar pros and cons list on both the Trailhunter and TRD Pro. From someone who’s going to use my 6G as a daily driver/Overlanding Rig this was a hard decision. Coming from a JKU I really wanted a sun/moonroof so...
  8. Installed ARB Twin Motor Air Compressor using BPF Mounting Bracket

    nice work. I pulled my ARB out of my 2017 JKU when I traded it in on my TRD Pro. just been waiting for someone to come up with a mounting bracket for it..
  9. One up bike rack and rear receiever issues

    I did the same thing
  10. Virginia Sold: WTS- Predator Steps

    Brand new predator steps. Drove the my TRD Pro home from the dealership and took these off. Dealership charged me $1000 as a POI that I couldn’t delete. $500 OBO. All mounting bolts are included.
  11. UNDERGROUND TRD PRO

    Congrats! I love my Underground Pro!
  12. Hood Flutter / Shaking Issues?

    I have a slight flutter just in front of the windshield on my Pro. It appears to be mostly on the drivers side but then again that’s where I sit. Nothing crazy. Just appears to be due to a lightweight hood. If something comes out to fix it I’d be interested but not super concerned right now.
  13. Prinsu Roof Rack (The Original) installed. Like the low profile features. Very sturdy!

    so I'm looking at both the Prinsu and Prinsu Pro.. Not sure which to go with. how did you land on your decision. looks great BTW
  14. New York WTB a set of running boards

    Nope. Same step. The only difference is I didn’t have a say in the amount the Port marked them up and mine have been installed and taken off once.
  15. New York WTB a set of running boards

    Sorry for all the messages. I clicked send too early. I occasionally go to NOVA but could find a spot in between or something to link up if interested.
  16. New York WTB a set of running boards

    They were port installed on my Pro and I didn’t want them and it was too late for them to remove them. They go for $1000 on the invoice.
  17. 3D Printed Bracket For ARB Single Air Compressor - Underhood Mount [STL File Attached]

    Great Job! I've been looking everywhere for a mount since I got my 4Runner. I took the ARB out of my Jeep when I traded her in. How are you running the wiring for it? My plan was to run the switch wire to one of the factory AUX switches but I will need to run the power to the battery.
  18. New York WTB a set of running boards

    I'm in Richmond, VA and have a brand new set of Predator Steps that I am selling. $550 and includes 12 mounting bolts. I just took delivery of my TRD Pro and am wanting to sell them.
  19. ISO Predator steps for 6th gen :)

    I’m in Richmond, VA. They are literally brand new



Top