Sponsored

Search results

  1. ISO Predator steps for 6th gen :)

    I have a set that I would sell you. I live in VA and actually drove to SC to pick up my 4 Runner. Ha.
  2. 40oz cup holder

    How does it mount exactly? I just ordered one.
  3. What are you using AUX switches for?

    I was just looking for that thread. I took delivery of my TRD Pro yesterday and want to get them wired up.
  4. TRD Pro Montana Delivery! Friggin’ awesome love it so far!

    CONGRATS!! I drove from VA to SC Thursday night to take delivery of my TRD Pro in Underground! couldn't be happier! Your's looks amazing in black.
  5. Underground TRD PRO 2025 4Runner looks awesome

    I’m gonna have some predator steps if anyone wants them!
  6. Underground TRD PRO 2025 4Runner looks awesome

    Nice! Congrats! Question. Does it sit pretty level without much rake or “nose dip”?
  7. Underground TRD PRO 2025 4Runner looks awesome

    I pick mine up on Friday!
  8. TRD Pro Allocations

    Oh definitely a stroke of luck for sure. I spoke to the dealer over a month ago and they had a Pro sold. I followed up with a text on Thursday and he called back to let me know he had one coming in that wasn’t claimed
  9. TRD Pro Allocations

    I just paid a deposit on an allocation for an Underground TRD Pro coming out of SC. I’m driving down from VA in about 10 days to take delivery
  10. Western US Dealers with TRD Pro allocations currently available @ MSRP

    Anyone have a list like this for us on the “Right Coast”
  11. Almost got caught in a Bait & Switch at a Wisconsin Dealership

    I’ve got notes on Dealerships in NC listing vehicles at sticker and then telling you it would be a $10k adjustment after you are ready to secure it. I’ll add their names later when I can sit down
  12. TRD Pro Allocations

    I’d gladly take that Black on Black. Hahaha
  13. TRD Pro Allocations

    I’m in central VA. Where are you?
  14. TRD Pro Allocations

    I’m waiting as well. I know that some dealers in the Southeast have Pros on allocation. I don’t think any have hit the lots yet. Many of the dealers are trying to tack on anywhere from an additional $5-10k over MSRP. The dealer I’m working with locally hasn’t had any allocated to them yet.
  15. Will the TRD Pro fit in your garage? Real world dimensions.

    Still waiting for my allocation for a TRD Pro. congrats



Top