Sponsored

Want a toyota crown seat as a chair ???

HVLA

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Feb 28, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
791
Reaction score
580
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
While I can 100% concur with your sentiment, it happens on the regular where I work. I'm the MX Supervisor at a law firm with about 325 employees. Partners are given $14K to spend on furnishing their offices and premium desk chairs can regularly surpass $3500.
I guess i should have clarified.

Dumb to spend your own money. When someone else is paying it is easy. 🤣
Sponsored

 

RunnerRocks

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
RedDog
Joined
Dec 15, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
425
Reaction score
281
Location
Nature
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD ORP (non-hybrid)
That Crown chair looks very nice. Problem with that much comfort is that I would fall asleep and not get much work done :sleep:

I have a custom high-back (Carmel model) chair by RFM Seating. Paid $1500 seven years ago. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

And for anyone "spineless", RFM makes this clever design :)

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Want a toyota crown seat as a chair ??? 20260430_163444
 
OP
OP
Nodak

Nodak

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
2,755
Reaction score
1,560
Location
ND
Vehicle(s)
2026 4R Platinum Underground, 2025 4R Platinum Heritage Blue
um did they take a cue from the iron man movie ???

:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

 
 







Top