Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 FJ

andim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trailhawk
I have to admit I wasn't too thrilled with the look in the beginning because i felt the 2025 looked a bit too much off-road styled. But the more I see it the more I like it. Especially in the trail hunter color. Even the snorkel looks good, although I can't see myself driving around in Boston with a snorkel on my car. Would be great if it was easily removable so that you only attach it when you're off-road.
Also, when you compare it to the BMW in the background it shows how tall the 4Runner is. I'm surprised that they say it has only 9.2 inch ground clearance. It looks more than that.

TSlop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
~2026 4Runner
I have to admit I wasn't too thrilled with the look in the beginning because i felt the 2025 looked a bit too much off-road styled.
The SR5 and TRD-Sport will probably be more to your style, without the chunky off-road flares. I thought the silver Platinum pic looked real smooth. I'm looking forward to the debut of the lower trims, since I'm not likely to spend top dollar on a Pro or anything above the Sport level.

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have to admit I wasn't too thrilled with the look in the beginning because i felt the 2025 looked a bit too much off-road styled. But the more I see it the more I like it. Especially in the trail hunter color. Even the snorkel looks good, although I can't see myself driving around in Boston with a snorkel on my car. Would be great if it was easily removable so that you only attach it when you're off-road.
Also, when you compare it to the BMW in the background it shows how tall the 4Runner is. I'm surprised that they say it has only 9.2 inch ground clearance. It looks more than that.
I agree with your assessment of driving around the city with a snorkel, one of the reasons I backed off on purchasing the Trailhunter. As you said too bad it isn’t a pop on pop off set up.

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester and Ascent
Nice spot! Trailhunters should always look like that - coated in dust / dirt. Hoping we see other colors soon. Personally I'd go for a Bronze Oxide one, it looks so good on the Tacoma Trailhunter.

And looks good in the preview images too https://www.4runner6g.com/forum/thr...pro-trailhunter-platinum-trims-previews.1353/

trailhunter-bronze-oxide-front-jpg.jpg

trailhunter-bronze-oxide-rear-jpg.jpg
Heck yes! I've been considering both a Tacoma and a 4Runner and this is probably what I'm going to go with. However, I definitely would get that Everest if it was not exclusive to the trailhunter.

TACOMA4G24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLANK
Maybe the 9.2 inches is for the base 2wd models and not the TRD Pro and Trailhunter.

ggrant20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Forester XT
Maybe the 9.2 inches is for the base 2wd models and not the TRD Pro and Trailhunter.
Yeah it seems the Trailhunter and TRD Pro are going to be taller.
There have been a few articles saying that all of the other trims will have the same clearance at 9.2, like here from TFL:
2025 Toyota 4runner Trailhunter 6th Gen 4Runner (Everest color) spotted in the wild 1713819942344-hr

The Toyota launch marketing video said both the Trailhunter's OME suspension and the TRD Pro's Fox setup have a 2" lift, and a lot of the articles are saying it's 2" in the front, 1.5" in the back so hypothetically they could around 11"