Sponsored

JaxGtc

Limited
Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
FL
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
I think a kill switch on the fuel pump wiring would be the way to do it.
Sponsored

 

brandonlp

TRD Pro
New member
First Name
Brandon
Joined
Aug 24, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
2
Reaction score
7
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Pro
Drove my TRD Pro to Toronto on Friday to go to an event at Canada’s Wonderland on Saturday. It was stolen from the hotel parking in the wee-hours of Saturday morning.

Kinda bummed, but I’m glad I never leave my passport or wallet in it. That would have made getting home rather annoying.

It’s probably already in a shipping container on its way overseas. If I replace it with another one, it’ll have some type of kill switch (and even still, I’ll probably never drive it to Canada again).
 

mcd_ovrlnd

TRD Pro
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
41
Messages
438
Reaction score
237
Location
SE PA
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD PRO
Drove my TRD Pro to Toronto on Friday to go to an event at Canada’s Wonderland on Saturday. It was stolen from the hotel parking in the wee-hours of Saturday morning.

Kinda bummed, but I’m glad I never leave my passport or wallet in it. That would have made getting home rather annoying.

It’s probably already in a shipping container on its way overseas. If I replace it with another one, it’ll have some type of kill switch (and even still, I’ll probably never drive it to Canada again).
Dude that sucks. You seems surprisingly chill. I’d be irate. Really sorry to hear.
 

TMLifer

Limited
Well-known member
Joined
Jan 13, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
172
Reaction score
83
Location
US
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner Limited iForce Max Hybrid
Drove my TRD Pro to Toronto on Friday to go to an event at Canada’s Wonderland on Saturday. It was stolen from the hotel parking in the wee-hours of Saturday morning.

Kinda bummed, but I’m glad I never leave my passport or wallet in it. That would have made getting home rather annoying.

It’s probably already in a shipping container on its way overseas. If I replace it with another one, it’ll have some type of kill switch (and even still, I’ll probably never drive it to Canada again).
Sorry to hear that this happened to you! Hope the authorities are able to recover your vehicle. Sounds like this is a huge issue in Ontario and Quebec provinces. It sounds like it's almost a given if drive your 6th Gen rig in those two provinces it's likely that your vehicle will be targeted.
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 







Top