Sponsored

Roof rack caps

Rob4R

Platinum
Member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
23
Reaction score
22
Location
Rob2025T4r
Vehicle(s)
4runner
My 2025 4Runner cross bar cap is missing. No idea when or where it fell off. I want to replace this part. Does anyone know if this is even possible for the 2025’model? Thanks
Sponsored

 

MikeD

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Jun 4, 2025
Threads
13
Messages
598
Reaction score
484
Location
Virginia
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium - Heritage Blue Hybrid
Yes - you can get a replacement. I believe the part number is something like 63443-35050 Roof Luggage Carrier Side Rail Bracket, Protector Roof Rack. Looks like each of the 4 covers might be slightly unique (I'm not certain about that). I ended up getting a set of all 4 because I could not find the specific one I needed (driver side front). So I've got 3 extra sitting in the original bag in my garage:>) If you happen to be near Northern VA, DM me and you can come get the one you need.
Or just order for $10-$15 for one on-line after checking the part number (if you DM me I will check the number on the bag and take a photo when I can.)
 
 







Top