Sponsored

SparkyMMA

Limited
Member
First Name
Leia
Joined
Jun 16, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Location
Hawaii
Vehicle(s)
2009 Tacoma Prerunner
Hey everyone,

If you've been looking to add a clean, factory-look dashcam to your 2025 or 2026 4Runner without dealing with messy wires hanging down from the windshield, this is your chance to grab one on us.

How to enter: Just post a picture of your 4Runner in the replies below!

The Draw & Rules:
  • Cutoff: October 8 at 7:00 PM PT.
  • Method & Fair Play: We'll use Random.org to generate a sequence of random post numbers. Going left to right, the first valid entry with a 4Runner photo wins (skipping non-photo replies, duplicates, or official updates). We'll post the Random.org screenshot after the draw.
The Catch: If you win, all we ask is an honest install and review thread once you get it hooked up.

Heads up guys: I’ll be taking a short holiday break soon. We’re keeping the giveaway open all through the break so everyone has time to jump in! I’ll run the random draw right when I’m back. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to drop a reply in the thread and I’ll catch up with everyone as soon as I get back. Good luck 🎲

If you don't want to wait and want to check out the lineup right now, you can take a look here: Toyota 4Runner Collection

Good luck everyone! 👍
View attachment 44329
Aloha from the 50th State

4f5f6da0-2f0f-4bd0-9a90-4e9f10333e5c.jpg.webp
 

Attachments

  • 0 bytes Views: 0
OP
OP
Mangoal

Mangoal

TRD Sport
Member
Site Sponsor
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
5
Reaction score
7
Location
North America
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Sport (Test Vehicle)
I want it!! 📸🥳
Is it a front camera, or front and rear?
IMG_7130.webp
Hey refone! 👋

Thanks for the love! ❤ It's STARVIS 2 dual camera (front and rear)!
 
OP
OP
Mangoal

Mangoal

TRD Sport
Member
Site Sponsor
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
5
Reaction score
7
Location
North America
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Sport (Test Vehicle)
These come out of the same factory fitcamx uses.
Haha, definitely not the same factory! We just both match the factory mirror housing shape so it looks stock, but our internals and boards are totally different.
 
OP
OP
Mangoal

Mangoal

TRD Sport
Member
Site Sponsor
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
5
Reaction score
7
Location
North America
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Sport (Test Vehicle)
Charlie would definitely appreciate the added safety!

20260822_171520.webp
That setup looks great. Reminds me a bit of my own dark-coated golden retriever, Ninth—looks like Charlie loves riding along. Good luck with the draw!
 

Dilly

TRD Pro
Active member
First Name
Braden
Joined
Jun 9, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
32
Reaction score
32
Location
U.S.
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Pro, BMW 335i coupe
I meant to ask the dealership to not install the license plate holder on my front bumper before I picked up my Pro but I forgot 😒 did you remove yours and fill in the holes, or did you request what I meant to prior to receiving your 4Runner?
 
 







Top