Sponsored

Search results

  1. Which drive mode do you prefer to drive in?

    Ok, so I’m in the Normal and occasional Sport mode group, but what’s annoying is that if I put it in Eco, it’ll still be in Eco the next time I drive the car but not the same with Sport! Anyone else getting that?? I’d like to leave it on Sport, but seems like you have to switch it each time...
  2. 6th Gen Owners: What's one thing you'd change about the Truck?

    Pretty sure I posted already about the small gas tank and the lack of a grab handle for the driver...but something I just realized yesterday, there is no clothes hook or any handle for the rear! Yes, for the rear passengers there is a grab handle on the B pillar, but nothing else so you cannot...
  3. Hybrid Real World MPG (iForce Max) - post your model, specs, general driving conditions, results:

    Only put 1,800 miles on my TRD Pro, and mostly short trips in my area and I have never seen the computer say anything above 20mpg...and most of the time it's around 18 or so. I don't hit the gas hard and I drive pretty relaxed around town, but the 23mpg from the sticker is never happening!
  4. Hood swap for Sport / Pro Scoop Hood (Black)

    Pretty sure he knows that, and I think like a lot of people he probably likes the way it looks.
  5. Rear Seat Pet Protection (Cover, Platform, Protector)?

    I got this one off Amazon - fit both my Land Cruiser and this new 4Runner perfectly: Waterproof Scratchproof Pet Bench Seat Covers https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H89DM9N?ref_=ppx_hzsearch_conn_dt_b_fed_asin_title_5&th=1
  6. Never Ending… RATTLE RATTLE RATTLE!

    I agree with the point that all cars have rattles - I had a 2024 Mercedes GLE450, paid over $78k and it had rattles. Got rid of it with less than 20k miles and bought the new Land Cruiser, which has been great! My TRD Pro has only 1,700 miles and the only thing that is rattling is the glove...
  7. TRD Off Road Premium vs. TRD Pro

    Out the door, the TRD Pros are gong for closer to $80k...which is what I paid for mine with extended warranty and a few other options and all the dealer add-ons - which are really not negotiable. But like another poster said, they're hard to find and dealers know they can get away with $5-6k in...
  8. TRD Off Road Premium vs. TRD Pro

    I used to have Yukons and always went with a lower trim than the Denali, and then always regretted it... Same here with the 4Runners - I'll never understand someone buying a lower trim and then "Pro-ing" it and end up spending almost what it would have cost for the TRD Pro. There is no question...
  9. Benefits of 285/70R18 vs 265/70R18 tires.

    I have the same Pro...did you get any rubbing on these new (non-stock) tires?
  10. UPDATE: I sold my Pro. "Selling my 2025 TRD Pro for a 2027 Ram RHO?"

    If you haven’t already, look up TRDJon on YouTube. He’s a Toyota guy who’s had Tundras, Tacomas, Land Cruisers and 4Runners - old and newer models…he just got the RHO several months ago and he has a bunch of videos on his experience.
  11. 6th Gen Owners: What's one thing you'd change about the Truck?

    - Bigger fuel tank is my #1 - Apple Car Play is so glitchy - Grab handle for Driver! Why the LC has one and not the 4Runner I don’t get it!! - More paint colors - esp. for the Pro
  12. What is the most preferred paint color in pros

    I live the Mudbath and would’ve gone that way if there were any new ones available. Wish Toyota would’ve continued to offer it after just one year! I have a ā€˜24 Land Cruiser in Meteor Shower which is sort of like a darker Mudbath, love that whole ā€˜palette’ of browns.
  13. How is the paint job from Icecap?

    No regrets at all with the Ice Cap! Love the how the black glossy accents pop and so far it hasn’t gotten real dirty - but I wash it weekly. The only area of concern in the long run will be that bottom of the door area right in front of the rear wheel well where they have an overlay - I’ve...
  14. Range (small fuel tank capacity) is the kryptonite of the 4runner

    The tank on my '24 Land Cruiser is only 16.8 gallons....you wanna complain, that's a joke! But agree with some of the others - and I hate to get political - but if you live in these states where the gas is $6/gallon, then you should be complaining more about who you elected than the size of the...
  15. 2027 4Runner TRD Pro in new Hot Honey color -- first photos

    Clearly I'm biased, but the TRD Pro in Ice Cap looks nothing like a SR5 or Tacoma, which I agree gives off that commercial vibe.
  16. 2027 4Runner TRD Pro in new Hot Honey color -- first photos

    Exactly! And if someone wants a TRD Pro bad enough, they can find one. I looked for just 2 weeks - found one, dealer screwed me, and then found another a few days later. You'll likely have to travel a few hundred miles (550 for me) and pay the premium price with dealer add-ons, but they are...
  17. What's The Current Mileage on Your 6th Gen?

    June 2026 - just rolled over 1K miles...yes, I've driven it sparingly! Getting just over 20mpg mostly around town thus far.
  18. What is the most preferred paint color in pros

    Not much of a selection, so I went with the Ice Cap. I've had black and dark grey cars in the past, and they show too much dirt. Plus, I love the way the gloss black trim (hood scoop, fenders, etc) really pop with the white and the various red accents here and there (tow hooks front and rear...



Top