Sponsored

Doofy

Limited
Well-known member
First Name
Matt
Joined
Mar 17, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
192
Reaction score
123
Location
Hamilton, ON Canada
Vehicle(s)
2025 4R
Hi...could you, please, let me know how it goes when you install them? -I will receive my Limited in early December, and I will install a TRD Pro set of wheels (which I already bought), with 265/70R18 Michelin LTX tires.
i have the TRD Pro Factory rims/tires as a 'Winter set' , and rotate the sets (6 month on, then the next set) The TRD Pro rims/tires on my Limited give a slightly louder but softer ride. They work perfectly fine and look great - no issues here
Sponsored

 

Zeeke

TRD Sport Premium
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
20
Reaction score
12
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
26 TRD PRO on Allocation
My Pro came with predator steps and love them
Long as you dont go offroad they are fine. Offroad they wont last 10 minutes. There are pictures of how easy the steps rip off.

Edited to add, offroad with rocks that is. Maybe just dirt and mud wont rip them off but rocks peel them off.
Sponsored

 
 







Top