Sponsored

DIY: Factory Fog Light Upgrade / Replacement with Baja Designs S2 Sport LED Light

MARK4A3

TRD Off-Road Premium
Active member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
29
Reaction score
5
Location
Kitsap County, WA
Vehicle(s)
26 4Runner ORP Hybrid
It should be mostly the same. I’ve tried to see if there were alternate ways to swap the fogs without having to take the front bumper off. No luck.
Have you done the fog light upgrade yet?
 

Twisted

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
98
Reaction score
119
Location
Oregon
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen TRD -> 6th Gen TRDORP
1) I feel like calling this a DIY mod is about the same as calling it a DIY car wash or a DIY fuel tank replenish. It is just bolting on someone else's work.

2) This can't be done without removing the bumper first to remove the valance. You could possibly leave the 3 screws out of the valance the first time and break off all the tabs so you can remove it later without removing the bumper but I wouldn't suggest it. The whole process isn't very difficult. I changed out my lights last week. Took an hour and 15 minutes from start to finish.

3) I went with the WD bracket rather than the BD bracket as it looks more finished off. I love Baja Designs stuff, every single added light on my rig is BD, but Westcott got the bracket design better in my opinion.

https://westcottdesigns.net/product/2025-4runner-baja-s2-fog-light-brackets/

The picture below is a few weeks old. I changed out the inner set of S2's last week for spot beam lenses. I don't know what I was thinking exactly when I originally decided all of them should be wide angle cornering. The coverage is much better with a combo.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen DIY: Factory Fog Light Upgrade / Replacement with Baja Designs S2 Sport LED Light IMG_6237
 

MARK4A3

TRD Off-Road Premium
Active member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
29
Reaction score
5
Location
Kitsap County, WA
Vehicle(s)
26 4Runner ORP Hybrid
I’m wondering what you mean by WD brackets looking more finished off than the BD
 

BonRunner

TRD Sport Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Threads
15
Messages
443
Reaction score
513
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2026 TRD Sport Premium / WCP
I’m wondering what you mean by WD brackets looking more finished off than the BD
This is what he meant. WD is powder coated & covered the housing. BD is raw metal & leave housing exposed.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen DIY: Factory Fog Light Upgrade / Replacement with Baja Designs S2 Sport LED Light Screenshot_20260917_230827_Brav


2025 2026 4runner 6th gen DIY: Factory Fog Light Upgrade / Replacement with Baja Designs S2 Sport LED Light PNW_4RunnerBuild_1x1-55-scaled
Sponsored

 
 







Top