Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2026 4Runner TRD Pro … First Impressions

    I have a 2025 TRD Pro. Mine didn’t come with Digital Key. Anyone else like me and have one that didn’t?
  2. Price and what trim to go with?

    None of us can tell you what trim to get. You gotta know where you’d like to start. Most people go right to the ORP.
  3. Price and what trim to go with?

    Can be whatever the next person wants it to be.
  4. TPMS sensor issue after transferring from factory wheels / tires

    When I got my aftermarket wheels and tires I got new TPMS sensors. The shop couldn’t get them to read. So I had the shop put my Toyota ones in. No problems.
  5. Price and what trim to go with?

    Better investment for him to go with the trim he truly wants so no regret is had.
  6. Suspension front lift to level my SR5

    I have to come across it again. It was on a Facebook Group I’m in. I happen to read the post but didn’t think anything of it and then when I came here someone said they have it.
  7. Price and what trim to go with?

    Sounds like it would be a better investment for you to go with the ORP!
  8. Air Dam falling off at highway speeds, 89 miles on odometer

    I’d recommend everyone remove that air dam. It’s eventually gonna end up ripped off and you’d rather remove it before you roll over something and that happens.
  9. RRW RR7-V +25mm with 285/70r17 AT4W. Stock Suspension with 1.5” Readylift at Front.

    He doesn’t need to remove crash brackets with his setup
  10. Suspension front lift to level my SR5

    Just saw a picture of someone with this it cracked his control arm. I don’t recommend what you’re saying at all.
  11. Wife’s New TRD Sport on 35's, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 20" Fuel Rebar wheels -18 offset

    do you off-road it or is strictly on the street? Wouldn’t off-road anything with RC suspension.
  12. 34-35s???

    Yeah. Definitely on a Trailhunter clearing 34s isn’t hard to do. You don’t need to trim. Some folks run 18x9 wheels though. Not 17s
  13. 34-35s???

    He’s gonna be trimming vs not having to trim on the Pro or Trailhunter as it comes stock with more clearance.
  14. Overlook Package ordering available for 2026 4Runner

    Other trims as in not the two highest Off-road Trims which are the Pro and the Trailhunter. Both get more clearance. That is common sense to most
  15. Overlook Package ordering available for 2026 4Runner

    are you asking about the TRD Pro FOX OEM Suspension or the FOX Suspension that you can purchase? yes
  16. Who's had their 6th gen for a year now? What do you love/hate?

    mine I’ve had for a year on April 21th! Don’t hate anything about it. Still loving my TRD Pro in Mudbath. 🤙🏼
  17. Overlook Package ordering available for 2026 4Runner

    I have a TRD Pro. It sits 1inch higher than all the other trims. Nothing more stock
  18. 40th anniversary wheels

    nope heard nothing of it as of yet
  19. 34-35s???

    I went with 34”s but I plan to move to a 35” as soon as I need new tires.
  20. Steering Column Height Issue

    No complaints here



Top