Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2026 TRD Pro Delay

    The hold up on the TRD Pro 4Runner in WaveMaker was a paint issue. That is true. The rest I don’t think has been confirmed.
  2. 2026 TRD Pro Delay

    Which Dealership?
  3. 2026 TRD Pro Delay

    I don’t think that was the hold up. The Tundra is not the 4Runner.
  4. Two ways that a Jeep Wrangler is better than a 4Runner

    I like jeep wranglers. But a 4Runner will absolutely out live a Jeep.
  5. 275/70/18 BFG KO3 +20 Offset No Rub

    I’m loving my Ko3s. No issues here.
  6. Can Someone Recommend a Small Lift for Me?

    I’m running the same tire size on my TRD Pro with a +18 offset. Ride is comfortable. Also, running Westcott Designs Preload Collar Lift 2.5 front and 0.75 rear.
  7. 2026 TRD Pro Delay

    They wouldn’t be on the lot. They’ve be in route from the Japan. If it says “in transit” and does not say “pending sale” call the Dealership and directly ask. That is how I’m in one. Mine was in the build phase.
  8. Factory Tow Hooks - Purpose/Capacity

    I removed mine and got the red OEM tow hooks when they were in a sale.
  9. Vibration on highway with 35s

    Probably just need a road force balance
  10. Installing level kit with toyota and keeping warranty

    The Westcott Preload Collar Lift (at least on my Pro) kept it within factory spec not exceeding 3inches so no voiding
  11. Minor modifications

    I’d switch out the front tow hooks
  12. ANYBODY USING MILESTAR TIRES?

    Can’t say I’ve heard of them.
  13. 2026 TRD Pro Delay

    Do a search within a 500mile radius of TRD Pros you’ll have no issue finding one it just might not be in your state.
  14. Operation Mod Out puddle lights

    I’m sure if we give it time they’ll make them for the rear doors that fit flush.
  15. Looking for Insight on Full Length Roof Racks

    I’ve got a Prinsu Pro full length. I love it!
  16. Ark Mudflaps & OEM TRD Running Board Install on 2025 4Runner TRD Pro 6th Gen

    I’m in a Pro. I dunno how I feel about them. I’m on the OEM Pro Mudflaps. And I don’t think they’re great



Top