Sponsored

Search results

  1. Alpha Rex Nova and more mods installed this week

    I’m thinking of going with the same ones at some point. Haven’t decided when I wanna do it.
  2. Canvasback Cargo Liners installed

    I’m thinking of getting Canvasback.
  3. 2027 4Runner Order Guide out yet?

    Don’t do it! The TRD Pro color is 🤢
  4. 275/70/18 Toyo vs. Nitto

    I feel like when it comes to tires in general everyone will have their opinions on what is better.
  5. TRD Pro - please post a picture of your alignment sheet.

    I have the Westcott Preload Collar Lift installed on mine. I don’t have the alignment sheet for that. No luck looking it up?
  6. Question on tire wear 2025 TRD PRO

    The stock tires that come on the TRD Pro you only get around half life on them. I’d remove them ASAP in general.
  7. 2027 4Runner TRD Pro in new Hot Honey color -- first photos

    No thanks on either of the 2027 TRD Pro colors. 🤮
  8. Camo Overlay TRD PRO Fender Flare

    I would say any place that does vinyl wrapping can get some sort of camo wrapping but not sure if it would be the exact pattern you’re looking for.
  9. Has Anyone Bought an Off-Road and regretted not getting the Premium?

    Yeah, gotta be the money saying aspect.
  10. Has Anyone Bought an Off-Road and regretted not getting the Premium?

    I feel confident in the type that if I bought the off-road instead of the off-road premium I would end up regretting it. Bc of that screen and leather seating.
  11. Trailhunter tire upgrade - 275/70/18 Mud Terrain M/T on stock wheels?

    IF you keep within the offset needed to accommodate that. For example I have 285/70/R18 with a +18 offset and I can assure you that before my Westcott Designs kit on I was rubbing on the crash plates and fender liner when a dip was in the road
  12. Ride height difference

    The difference is the tires that make it sit higher with the higher trim levels. Unless you drive a TRD Pro or a Trailhunter.
  13. Yikes why are 4Runners so much pricier than Tacomas?

    Well, my 2025 4Runner TRD Pro was made in Japan. The Tacoma was not.
  14. WHITE Lettering or BLACK Lettering on tire sidewall?!

    Black on outside white lettering inside
  15. 265/70/18 Falken Wildpeak AT4W +20 Offset setup installed

    I have the BFG Ko3s E rated tires on my Pro. Never had any kind of issue. And they haven’t been road force balanced.
  16. Has anyone powder coated or painted the TRD Pro Wheels bronze?

    I don’t think anyone Pro owners in the group have.
  17. Sensors not working after leveling kit install

    I had my Westcott Preload Collar lift installed professionally. No issues with the install. Hopefully you get it figured out.
  18. New "Trailhead Package" for 2026 4Runner. OEM TRD Lift Kit coming soon?

    I’m in a TRD Pro 4Runner. The Suspension it comes with is nice.



Top