Hi, I love your build. I want to install those lights inside my grille—which bracket did you use? I don't want to buy the Baja Designs 4-light kit; I like yours with just two.
Your accessories might not work correctly because they lack the appropriate amperage. Auxiliary ports supply different levels of amperage depending on where you connect them.
Hello, the correct part number is PT276-50190. See the link below.
https://www.4runner6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-blue-photos-4runner-6th-gen-2025.1570/post-162732
Hi everyone! 👋
Let me introduce you to Stitch 😂 — that’s the name my daughter gave my 2026 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium Hybrid.
I’m coming from a Jeep Wrangler JL that I modified quite a bit, so this time around I told myself I wasn’t going to go crazy with modifications… although we all know...
I really like keeping accessories on my 4Runner as OEM-looking and as discreet as possible. I don’t like having cables or accessories sticking out and making the installation look aftermarket.
On the forum, I noticed that most people recommend using a mount that attaches to the rear roof area...
I wanted to share this because someone else with a 6th-gen 4Runner might make the same mistake I did.
When you open the tailgate, there are three holes along the bottom: two on the sides and one in the middle. The two side holes have rubber plugs, but the center one does not.
I assumed the...
I had the same problem and bought this K&N LIFETIME Cabin Air Filter (VF2080)—washable, clean air for your cabin—and the bad odor problem was solved.
Another option, if you need even more filtration, is Febreze Odor Control Cabin Air Filter by PUREFLOW RZ18119.
WallaceMI, you're the best! I had a really annoying noise that I thought was under the center console. I spent days looking for it but never found where it was coming from. I saw your post and when I checked, I was also missing a nut. After putting a nut in that spot, I tested it for 3 days and...
Guys, check this out. I think for now it's only available in Canada. I still haven't found any more information, like the part number or whether it's possible to install it on our 4Runners. I really hope so. (Intrusion Sensor)