Sponsored
OP
OP
jrdees916

jrdees916

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
John
Joined
Oct 23, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
61
Reaction score
83
Location
Urbandale
Vehicle(s)
4runner hybrid TRD Pro
Well said. I agree the rear sway bar is a tooth pick compared to the AFE bar.
Sponsored

 

Nodak

Platinum
Well-known member
First Name
JR
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
2,790
Reaction score
1,575
Location
ND
Vehicle(s)
2026 4R Platinum Underground, 2025 4R Platinum Heritage Blue
I already thought the 4Runner rode like rails. Not sure how much more planted it can already get.
this 6th gen is pretty loose vs my 14 limited with x-reas.

i lose about 10 mph exit speed on my 2 test 45 deg radius on ramps
 

xp0nex

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
Joined
Oct 9, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
154
Reaction score
92
Location
Montana
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner ORP
this 6th gen is pretty loose vs my 14 limited with x-reas.

i lose about 10 mph exit speed on my 2 test 45 deg radius on ramps
I don't know about the suspension on the other trims but I am comparing my OR 4Runner with my OR 3G Tacoma and I can say it is stiff and barely has any body roll. Those 3G Tacoma only had a front sway bar and very soft shocks.
 

4jogger

SR5
Well-known member
Joined
May 15, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
52
Reaction score
12
Location
Socal
Vehicle(s)
4runner
How did it change the ride quality over bumps? I imagine this makes everything feel harsher.
 
OP
OP
jrdees916

jrdees916

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
John
Joined
Oct 23, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
61
Reaction score
83
Location
Urbandale
Vehicle(s)
4runner hybrid TRD Pro
Not at all. I didn’t really feel a difference when going over bumps. I feel it when taking turns.
Sponsored

 
 







Top