Sponsored

4Funnr

TRD Pro
New member
First Name
Brian
Joined
Oct 23, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Vehicle(s)
2025 4Runner TRD Pro
Do you find that these will effectively help prevent door dings when parked? Do they stick out far enough beyond the sides of the body? It looks like it from the photos but hard to tell.
Sponsored

 

Mad Ghost

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
Justin
Joined
Jan 31, 2025
Threads
34
Messages
484
Reaction score
493
Location
Wylie Texas
Vehicle(s)
4Runner ORP and Avalon
Do you find that these will effectively help prevent door dings when parked? Do they stick out far enough beyond the sides of the body? It looks like it from the photos but hard to tell.
I only think rock rails will help if a car is parked next to you, a truck or something taller I doubt will make a difference
 

BodyKarate

New member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
With the 20 degree WD sliders, how much foot real estate do you have to step on when you need to reach things from front top section of the rig?
 
OP
OP
Archer

Archer

TRD Pro
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Apr 23, 2025
Threads
48
Messages
717
Reaction score
699
Location
Orwigsburg, Pa.
Vehicle(s)
2025 4 Runner TRD Pro
I wear a size 10 and can use the whole thing to reach onto the top or clean the windshield and such...



.
 

BodyKarate

New member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
I wear a size 10 and can use the whole thing to reach onto the top or clean the windshield and such...



.
Thank you so much for the insight! Photos don’t really show how much foot space there is. I love the flow of the 20 degree, just wanna make sure I make the choice!
 

BodyKarate

New member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
I’m currently waiting on my order, same 20 degree set up with top plates from WD.
Removing predator steps from my TRD Pro (will be for sale) how was your experience installing nutserts?
 
OP
OP
Archer

Archer

TRD Pro
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Apr 23, 2025
Threads
48
Messages
717
Reaction score
699
Location
Orwigsburg, Pa.
Vehicle(s)
2025 4 Runner TRD Pro

You want to make sliders as sturdy as possible at as many points as you can, unfortunately there isn't always a factory hole where you need it so you have to drill holes. As far as rust, I always hit it with some paint to seal it back up before installing.
 
OP
OP
Archer

Archer

TRD Pro
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Apr 23, 2025
Threads
48
Messages
717
Reaction score
699
Location
Orwigsburg, Pa.
Vehicle(s)
2025 4 Runner TRD Pro
I’m currently waiting on my order, same 20 degree set up with top plates from WD.
Removing predator steps from my TRD Pro (will be for sale) how was your experience installing nutserts?

The large Nutserts are a PITA.... If you have access to a nutsert press I highly recommend it.


.
 
OP
OP
Archer

Archer

TRD Pro
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Apr 23, 2025
Threads
48
Messages
717
Reaction score
699
Location
Orwigsburg, Pa.
Vehicle(s)
2025 4 Runner TRD Pro
Update:

Sliders are holding up great but unfortunately not so much for the logo plate. Powdercoat is flaking and the aluminum is pitting within less than a year. Only 1 winter. I'm probably just gonna fab a steel plate and powdercoat it to replace it.

2025 2026 4runner 6th gen Wescott Designs 20 Degree Rock Sliders with KickOut installed photos & impressions 20260802_110029


.
.
 

mfoga

TRD Off-Road Premium
Well-known member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Mar 5, 2026
Threads
13
Messages
420
Reaction score
159
Location
Socal
Vehicle(s)
r4unner
Update:

Sliders are holding up great but unfortunately not so much for the logo plate. Powdercoat is flaking and the aluminum is pitting within less than a year. Only 1 winter. I'm probably just gonna fab a steel plate and powdercoat it to replace it.

20260802_110029.webp


.
.
not the bottle opner 😂
 

YanMik

TRD Off-Road
Well-known member
First Name
Ian Escala
Joined
Apr 20, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
55
Reaction score
54
Location
California
Vehicle(s)
2025 TRD Offroad 4 Runner (Soon)
Man I was expecting a lot out of Wad, but eh. Still my choice
 
OP
OP
Archer

Archer

TRD Pro
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Apr 23, 2025
Threads
48
Messages
717
Reaction score
699
Location
Orwigsburg, Pa.
Vehicle(s)
2025 4 Runner TRD Pro
Aluminum and powdercoat hardly ever play nice.



.
 
 







Top