Sponsored

Search results

  1. How are people securing gas cans (jerry cans) and propane cylinders in the cargo area

    Get a plastic 4 gallon milk crate, 20 gallon propane tanks almost fit perfectly and sit flat, depending on your 5 gal gas can shape, it might work for that too. .
  2. Audio skipping / Android Auto not starting

    Are you starting the car manually, key fob, or app? Key fob or app, if your phone is not within a certain distance it will not connect. Work around, once the initial screen startup, push the volume and hold until it turns off, release button and let it restart and reconnect with your phone...
  3. 6th Gen 4runner door MOLLE panel - there were no accessories for it so I made one lol

    True but the rear side molle panels are not going support a shelf with weight on it. The whole molle panel snaps out pretty easily.
  4. 6th Gen 4runner door MOLLE panel - there were no accessories for it so I made one lol

    Awesome design, sign me up for some black ones. Tell me where to send the payment. (y) P.S. There's no drilling with the Cali Raised panels or shelves. All mounting location are OEM. Completely reversible. Can't say about the rest. .
  5. Why does Trailhunter have a snorkel but TRD Pro does not?

    You can, I've seen quite a few Pro's with snorkels on forums, it's an option. Unless your extremely lucky, your probably going to have a long wait on that. .
  6. Door Latch Steps?

    Looked at them also, rear door latches are pretty high on the 6G and I agree, looks like it creates a fulcrum point and would put a lot of stress on the latch. .
  7. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    Here's the new light brackets, Dissent brackets on the left. Baja Design brackets on the right. Also glad the Dissent 's are black instead of chrome. .
  8. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    The only thing I can say is the BD supplied mount for the BD lights were too high so their sending me theirs which are suppose to be a bit shorter and able to fit the opening. I'll know more later today when I receive them. Their (Dissent) fairlead holes are 3/8" for a regular fairlead but...
  9. The lowest tire pressure you've set? What was the terrain?

    I think 20 is a good number for OEM tires, I wouldn't go any lower than that. Honestly I'd be more concerned with the sidewalls than the pressure. .
  10. Any way to increase range of key fob?

    I've owned over 10 vehicles with key fob start and this 6G is by far the worse I've owned. I must say, for the last month or two I have had more success with the key fob than I did the first 15 months of ownership. Don't know why, maybe an update? As far as having to buy a 3rd party product...
  11. The lowest tire pressure you've set? What was the terrain?

    I run anywhere between 10 and 12 psi on my rock crawler, but that's running 40's w/beadlocks. On board air to air up. 6G I run 18psi offroad, on board air to air up. .
  12. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    Don't really know, it's the amber sidelights mounted in the bumper I was talking about, I got the large RIGID in the center of the grille. .
  13. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    You only gain about 17 pounds (w/o winch) because you remove some of the OEM parts.
  14. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    Great news, Dissent has taken the time to respond to me over the weekend, seems there are 2 sets of brackets for the sidelights, one from Baja Design, one from Dissent. Dissent will be sending me the right brackets. Shout out to Customer Service.
  15. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    They are correct, you don't need the center light if you have the Rigid center in your Pro, therefore I only got the 2 side lights which are the issue. I obviously didn't mount it yet since I'm having issues with it just fitting the supplied lights and fairlead into the bumper. No way I cutup...
  16. Dissent OffRoad Low Pro Front Bumper issues.

    Just went to mount the Warn fairlead and the bolt holes are either too small or the powder coating is really thick. Either way I'm gonna mess up the powder coating mounting the fairlead. With the first two things I try mounting and neither being able to do so has me really worried about...



Top